OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am still confident that they will be released!

Question for the experts: did Nike release all Kobe VII designs that he wore? I think so!
Nahh he wore an all black pair in like the first week of the season. Think he only wore em once too, those never dropped.

Nahh he wore an all black pair in like the first week of the season. Think he only wore em once too, those never dropped.

plenty of others

Got a GOLDEN EGG for u too

Yes, I agree, its very different in the shoe basketball world IMO, and thats why I asked if bright cw's (whether feminine of not) was the norm for soccer

Ive never been a fan of pink like that, but I do support the boobies

I blame Camron tho lol

DONT HATE ME FOR NOT POSTING THIS IN THE KOBE 8 ID THREAD!!
JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!
HERE ARE THOSE SIMILAR PE's KOBE KEEPS WEARING.

SIMILAR TO THIS

Considering these will probably never drop, the ID is the closest you'll get

I am just IDing these, what I noted:

the swooshs and Kobe Lgos are black, while the shuzoku Logo is purple, you can not do that on ID, since those 4 things can be selected in one colour.
The inside of the shoe is black, which can be done on ID. You can see on the pics, where Kobe is wearing the shoes, that there is a kind of black teardrop right next to the upper part of the laces, so this can be done with Nike ID.
The outsole and midsole have different kinds of purple, which can not be done on Nike ID which is not so cool.

But in order to get the exact same shoe, you would just have to mask paint the two swooshs and the Kobe Logo black and use a lighter purple colour on the outsole,

so I would ID my show in the following configuration:

this ebay selled for the sulfurs i won is officially pissing me off. damn i hate ebay 
mad.gif

Last edited:
It may just be me, but since the 8s have been patterned out uppers...

I think a solid upper would be kinda boring?

Jason Collins is different

Man, the Lebron thread is full of talk like that. Please don't infect this thread. 

Well, this is the Kobe thread and I stand by what I said :wink:

:lol: at all the hate towards the "Mambacurials". If you don't like them, PASS, don't sit here and ***** about them, that's more womanly than the pink on the shoe :x

U must be #4 of the 10 in here thats going hard for this GIRLY cw

.....And I could have sworn I plainly, simply, innocently asked what was drawing folks into this shoe

No real answers

Just butthurt remarks
I like them because of the swoosh placement and they just look cool, the shoe already looks sporty, that cw just makes them look faster

Jason Collins is different
Well, this is the Kobe thread and I stand by what I said
wink.gif

.....And I could have sworn I plainly, simply, innocently asked what was drawing folks into this shoe

No real answers

Just butthurt remarks
y do u want some1 to explain themselves to u, NT GOD?

y do u want some1 to explain themselves to u, NT GOD?

Lol

Man, I guess this is what I get for asking about a pink-plum CW to a group of guys in a bball player shoe thread and not soccer?

Alright..I'll go back down this road

Sir, thank u for your interest in a dead topic

My only reply/question is: Can I not ask a question?

Better yet, screw that...U get the same treatment as Mr Sensitive up there...Whats this NT God talk about?

If u go back and read my 1st initial post about this shoe, I plainly ASKED a question or 2.

Didnt demand or call anybody names, I may have called the shoe a name, "girly" in which I was referring to a CW!!!, not 1 single person got called out of their name

So I ask u, can I not ask a question? or 2, in this thread?

And btw, isnt this the Kobe 8 thread and not the Nike Mercurial Vapor Football Cleat Blend thread? Like a Jordan Fusion shoe??

Dont try to make me out to be a bad guy, Im nice and fun and enjoy long walks on the beach

I'm torn.  Got 7 pairs of Kobe's and was going to wait for the purple fades but I started playing with the ID's 
mean.gif
.  What to do?  Wait for the fades or pull the trigger on the ID's?

I am just IDing these, what I noted:

the swooshs and Kobe Lgos are black, while the shuzoku Logo is purple, you can not do that on ID, since those 4 things can be selected in one colour.
The inside of the shoe is black, which can be done on ID. You can see on the pics, where Kobe is wearing the shoes, that there is a kind of black teardrop right next to the upper part of the laces, so this can be done with Nike ID.
The outsole and midsole have different kinds of purple, which can not be done on Nike ID which is not so cool.

But in order to get the exact same shoe, you would just have to mask paint the two swooshs and the Kobe Logo black and use a lighter purple colour on the outsole,

so I would ID my show in the following configuration:

His PE also have the yellow lace hole strip. They really need to drop these. So clean. 

These were my purple fades esq of the VI's. V's were the INKS, VII's were the CLOAKS. Too bad these never were release, settled on imperial VI's instead. 

Last edited:
lG
Dudes have a multi-page argument goin on giving reasons why one likes and why one dislikes pink :lol:.

I don't know which one is worse, the lame who asked the initial dumb question or the people that felt they needed to give a reason for liking a certain color way.

t2qkrvxa0oxxxxxxxx_300007276.jpg

No real answers

Just butthurt remarks

bruh... ever think some people like soccer? ever think some people like other things you may not like?

why are you so insulted that people like them? :lol:

those VI's posted were IDs and the VII's on the other page were IDs too with the exception of the elites :smh:

This thread is now going downhill. Arguing about the color pink, posting iDs and old pics from kobe last year and beyond.
:smh:

lG
I don't know which one is worse, the lame who asked the initial dumb question or the people that felt they needed to give a reason for liking a certain color way.

t2qkrvxa0oxxxxxxxx_300007276.jpg

interesting they even put MC on the box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom