OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

mambacurials have a cool concept/inspiration but i don't see myself ever wearing them (cause the color) . easy pass for me, good luck those trying to cop though...

im glad half and half are not liking them. easy cop if they drop in the states.

Not specific to anyone but i hope there no switchy switchy closer to release date

buy what you like, who cares what others think
im with you on that but lets be realistic here theres gonna be alot of people changing there minds.

You sir WIN the GOLDEN EGG

Thanx for the explanation I was requesting

BUT..Why does hot pink draw u guys attention? Only bcuz it reminds u of other soccer shoes?

Not a big fan of soccer, so idk but is a loud feminine CW the norm for soccer shoes?

If so, then I get it I suppose

If not, I just wanna know what other pink garments some of these cats in here have, cuz I know it dont stop at the shoes
Definately too much

Try your local FL or FA

for me its not the shade of pink i would consider feminine. its more of a purple faded to pink.

the aunt pearl KD IV, now those are pink and too feminine for me....

again its all personal taste. why you dont like it, is the same as why some of us like it. you shouldnt try to find a reason as to why we like it, ull be happier if u dont.

I call these 'Desert Snakes' .... blue heel cup for my favorite car of Kobe's rookie season (Dodge Viper) ...

DONT HATE ME FOR NOT POSTING THIS IN THE KOBE 8 ID THREAD!!

JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!

HERE ARE THOSE SIMILAR PE's KOBE KEEPS WEARING.

SIMILAR TO THIS

Considering these will probably never drop, the ID is the closest you'll get

for me its not the shade of pink i would consider feminine. its more of a purple faded to pink.

the aunt pearl KD IV, now those are pink and too feminine for me....

again its all personal taste. why you dont like it, is the same as why some of us like it. you shouldnt try to find a reason as to why we like it, ull be happier if u dont.

Sir,

Its not about being "happy", Im gravy, I had to work tday and didnt break a sweat and got off early, so Im gravy bossman

Its a simple topic tho, IMO anyway

For some, and yourself, it seems a bit more serious, when its really not, if u like pink u like pink

Your entire reply got tossed out the window when u said the APs were pink and too feminine

WTH do u think this shoe is bud?? Sure as hell aint no such thing as a Tough Guy Pink, pink is pink, dark pink, light pink, fuschia pink..P.I.N.K.

But I'll leave it alone, touchy subject I suppose

By all means tho, double up on em bruh, bend it like Beckham, all that etc...

First and last pair of Kobe 8s just picked these up for 200 off CL I'm Hype!! :smokin

Last edited:
JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!

SIMILAR TO THIS

I am still confident that they will be released!

Question for the experts: did Nike release all Kobe VII designs that he wore? I think so!

JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!

Lol no, thanks for doing that because I was meaning to try to replicate the inlines when I got home. It's so close to being perfect. The biggest thing that's missing is two shades of purple.

Sir,

Its not about being "happy", Im gravy, I had to work tday and didnt break a sweat and got off early, so Im gravy bossman

Its a simple topic tho, IMO anyway

For some, and yourself, it seems a bit more serious, when its really not, if u like pink u like pink

Your entire reply got tossed out the window when u said the APs were pink and too feminine

WTH do u think this shoe is bud?? Sure as hell aint no such thing as a Tough Guy Pink, pink is pink, dark pink, light pink, fuschia pink..P.I.N.K.

But I'll leave it alone, touchy subject I suppose

By all means tho, double up on em bruh, bend it like Beckham, all that etc...

lol iono because u keep trying to find a reason or hear an answer as to why we like them. why does it matter to you? I wasnt trying to come at you or anything just dont understand why you want to know so much as to why we like it. do you ask that for ever CW you dont like?

your the one trying to put down people who do like pink asking about what other clothing they have in pink.... so I simply suggested just dont worry about others

last time i checked plum was closer to purple than pink. there is a difference in colors or else there wouldnt be 1000000 different types of colors. they are called shades. I like stated earlier prefer the shades of pink on kobe. I never said i hated pink overall. I only said I dislike the AP pink.

you seem like ur getting touchy with all these insults.

to keep on topic here color code RED PLUM/ELCTRC GREEN-PNK FLSH. I would say overall there more plum

Last edited:
Best day ever. May have some DS XMAS lined up!! I've got a quality check question. I see some pairs have a solid flat textured swoosh, looks like a glued on piece. Saw a pair with a textured swoosh earlier - is this a GC vs NA release detail or Fake vs Real McCoy thing? I feel like I even remember seeing the detail in the mesh like on the standard pairs. Hows this pair really supposed to be? There are already so many variations in brightness.
Sorry to bump my own question here, but can anyone shed some light on the Christmas specifics for me? I would hate to cop for even decent (but still bogus) pricing and them not be legit. Seller is in Atlanta and there is all kindsa sketchy jank going on there with "replica" shoes.

lol iono because u keep trying to find a reason or hear an answer as to why we like them. why does it matter to you? I was trying to come at you or anything just dont understand why you want to know so much as to why we like it. do you ask that for ever CW you dont like?

your the one trying to put down people who do like pink asking about what other clothing they have in pink.... so I simply suggested just dont worry about others

last time i checked plum was closer to purple than pink. there is a difference in colors or else there wouldnt be 1000000 different types of colors.

you seem like ur getting touchy with all these insults.

Whoa..Im not putting anybody down here chief...

U must be super sensitive tho bruh..Is that u in your avy??

I was in no way putting anyone down, was simply asking what dudes saw in the shoe thats not a kobe 8 in the 1st place thank u sir

Then u come along with your sensitive replies and whatnot, specially after I plainly, simply, innocently was plain, simple, and innocent about it from the jump

I was done with this topic anyway, and Im done now homie, not gonna reply on it again ok pookie..Thanx pumpkin..

First and last pair of Kobe 8s just picked these up for 200 off CL I'm Hype!! :smokin

damn that a really good deal. nice pick up but it shouldnt be your last kobe 8!

Whoa..Im not putting anybody down here chief...

U must be super sensitive tho bruh..Is that u in your avy??

I was in no way putting anyone down, was simply asking what dudes saw in the shoe thats not a kobe 8 in the 1st place thank u sir

Then u come along with your sensitive replies and whatnot, specially after I plainly, simply, innocently was plain, simple, and innocent about it from the jump

I was done with this topic anyway, and Im done now homie, not gonna reply on it again ok pookie..Thanx pumpkin..

lol ok

You sir WIN the GOLDEN EGG

Thanx for the explanation I was requesting

BUT..Why does hot pink draw u guys attention? Only bcuz it reminds u of other soccer shoes?

Not a big fan of soccer, so idk but is a loud feminine CW the norm for soccer shoes?

If so, then I get it I suppose

If not, I just wanna know what other pink garments some of these cats in here have, cuz I know it dont stop at the shoes
Definately too much

Back
Top Bottom