OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ahh snap!!! Venice Beaches confirmed!!! May 25th!

http://kb824.com/2013/04/29/nike-kobe-8-venice-beach-confirmed-release-date/

The GS version has the yellow sole.  

:smokin

These and the fades will make it a really good bday month.

mean.gif

INSTA-PASS for me

BASKETBALL shoes ONLY worn by Kobe and NO TO PINK CW
smokin.gif
So all Kobe needs to do is wear the shoe for you to change your mind and then you'll buy it?
I know its a hard concept to grab, but I understand where he's coming from. I remember similar responses last year when I said only way I'd cop the WTKs was if kobe went off in them. For some, it isn't just about the shoes but also a connection between the shoes and the guy. A lot of Jordan heads from the 90s will utter the same sentiments.

For instance, the away BS Vs are very nice but they will never top the homes for me since that's what Kobe wore while winning #5.

Are there any people in here that live in Louisville?  I am going to be in Louisville on May 11th and was going to see if I could pick up the fades there.  Just need to know which stores would be the best to go to.  

mean.gif

INSTA-PASS for me

BASKETBALL shoes ONLY worn by Kobe and NO TO PINK CW
smokin.gif
So all Kobe needs to do is wear the shoe for you to change your mind and then you'll buy it?
I know its a hard concept to grab, but I understand where he's coming from. I remember similar responses last year when I said only way I'd cop the WTKs was if kobe went off in them. For some, it isn't just about the shoes but also a connection between the shoes and the guy. A lot of Jordan heads from the 90s will utter the same sentiments.

For instance, the away BS Vs are very nice but they will never top the homes for me since that's what Kobe wore while winning #5.
Very few grasp this.  Certain shoes are just iconic as a result of the accolades.  There was once a time where I would wait for everything to hit disco if Jordan didn't rock 'em on court.

Definitely getting the venice also.

Man its been a good year for shoes and a bad year for my pockets lol

Best day ever. May have some DS XMAS lined up!! I've got a quality check question. I see some pairs have a solid flat textured swoosh, looks like a glued on piece. Saw a pair with a textured swoosh earlier - is this a GC vs NA release detail or Fake vs Real McCoy thing? I feel like I even remember seeing the detail in the mesh like on the standard pairs. Hows this pair really supposed to be? There are already so many variations in brightness.

Damn, that new Blue Coral Snake ID upper has SO many possibilities. Might as well link a direct deposit to Nike to my bank account because I'm gonna be broke, already have 4 designs in My Locker and I'm not even close to being finished. 
mean.gif

Btw.....

I know there isn't any purple in this shoe, but I consider Sulfers a laker colorway.....Just because it looks so sexy with the Lakers uniform.

photoapr30233756.jpg

photoapr30233710.jpg

photoapr30233702.jpg

photoapr30233800.jpg

We still need a purple & yellow colorway thou....
its been establish that the black/del sol/sulfur cw is to the kobe line as the black/red cw is to the jordan line

thanks for the pics tho , much appreciated

I just got info from Nike Germany about Kobe release dates in May:

May 4th: Elite Superhero (KOBE 8) 586156-300
May 11th: Purple Gradients KOBE 8 AWAY 555035-500
May 25th: KOBE 8 SYSTEM 555035-002 don't know wich ones those are!

for all Sulfur addicts that are on a desperate hunt, just log onto Kickz.com and type in Kobe 8 on the upper right and then the sulfurs, pythons, YOTS, Easters, Supernaturals, all black and all red will appear,

the sulfurs are still available in most sizes.

On Nike.de they also have the Easters in smaller and bigger size! Just type in Kobe 8 on the top!

Mighty Morphin Mamba Rangers. Haha. Sorry, boredom struck again. 

With my current collection. Sulfurs are in my gym bag in my car; wifey had the car today. 

chauvinist much?

call me old school, but i still like girls, cant be leavin the pink and yellow rangers out man

:smh:

INSTA-PASS for me

BASKETBALL shoes ONLY worn by Kobe and NO TO PINK CW :smokin

Very few grasp this.  Certain shoes are just iconic as a result of the accolades.  There was once a time where I would wait for everything to hit disco if Jordan didn't rock 'em on court.

so kobe scores 82 points in these and then you will buy?

Last edited:
I like the mambacurials.. hope its a NDC release.

The V's and these VIII's are my faves of the series but surprisingly I only own the BHMs. Mambacurials, black elites, and volts if i can get at retail and i'm ready to move on to the ZK IX's.

Back
Top Bottom