OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

#INSTACOP

I NEED THESE MORE THAN I NEED SEX OR OXYGEN OR ANYTHING

I NEED THESE SO BAD. 10 PAIRS PLEASE OH MY GOD OH MYGOD

Hey guys , I wear a size 11 in kobe 7s , but my galaxy kobe 8 size 11s fit really big , has anyone had to size down in the new kobes?

Another question , i bought the galaxy kobe 8s with the basketball sensors , if i buy a GR kobe bryant shoe will it have the insert in it?

Hey guys , I wear a size 11 in kobe 7s , but my galaxy kobe 8 size 11s fit really big , has anyone had to size down in the new kobes?

Another question , i bought the galaxy kobe 8s with the basketball sensors , if i buy a GR kobe bryant shoe will it have the insert in it?

most people go true to size in the 8s, and most went a .5-1 size up on the VIIs. So your true size is probably not 11, might want to try a 10-10.5 in the 8s.

for the sensors, you can use the insole in the all stars in any of the other 8s to use the sensors, theyre interchangeable. Or you can buy a + enabled pair, only other pair that comes standard either with the sensors, or sensor ready is the "supernatural" colorway.

Last edited:
^The VIIs were unusual in terms of fitting for me compared to the rest of the Kobe line. I've been TTS for every Kobe sig since the 2k4/5s and ZK1s, with the VIIs being the only exception, and I went up 0.5 on them.

Most of the GR 8s are not Nike+ enabled, so they will just have a lunarlon insole. But, if you want to use the sensors in any other 8, just swap the regular lunarlon insoles with your Nike+ insoles from your ASGs, and you're good to go.

Imcrying omg theyre beutifil pleaseeee let me get a couple size 13s [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Do some of u want those hot pink/lime green kix bcuz of their name?

Or bcuz u really like this obviously girly CW?

Or bcuz theyre not over here in the US?

Id really like to know why some of u homeboys up in here wanting to go hard for this shoe...

Not hatin, not being a jackazz, just really wanna know...

#Seriously

I like the way the shoe looks just because it's unique, but those colors don't do it for me. It'd be cool if they made the Mambacurial an option on iD with it's own palette of colors. Maybe they'll release more CWs, but an all black with silver 3M accents on that huge swoosh and Nike font could be cool...

I like the NIKE on the Mambacurials. Hate the placement of the Swoosh and the colorway :lol:.

Do some of u want those hot pink/lime green kix bcuz of their name?

Or bcuz u really like this obviously girly CW?

Or bcuz theyre not over here in the US?

Id really like to know why some of u homeboys up in here wanting to go hard for this shoe...

Not hatin, not being a jackazz, just really wanna know...

#Seriously

If in fact these Mercurial themed colorway releases, they should bless us with not just this fireberry c/w but also the sunset/total crimson one as well.

Hell even a CR7 themed one. :wow:

Hate that "Mambacurial" nickname, corny imo.

^ I'm with Rafool on this one.  I'll go one further and say, give us MambaMaestri 360s, MambaT90s, and MambaTiempos while you're at it.  I was already sold on on these when I first saw them.  These new shots of the medial side and the sole are just preaching to the choir.  I'll be wearing these to the pub every Saturday morning when I watch my club team play.

I want to get a count of how many people have actually ripped their Kobes. Mine has some sort of small mesh problem where it looks like some of the mesh isn't connected. Do I return to jimmy jazz if ripped ( where I ordered ), or do I return to Nike?

Back
Top Bottom