OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No release date, yet.

Looks like production just ended not too long ago.
nike-kobe-8-mamacurial_result.jpg

Am I crazy for thinking about passing on the purple fades? I really like them but I already have 6 pairs of Kobe 8's. Pry gonna be a last minute decision.

Am I crazy for thinking about passing on the purple fades? I really like them but I already have 6 pairs of Kobe 8's. Pry gonna be a last minute decision.

Same here bro, I really like the fades but the emergence of the new nikeid options is holding me back. I have atleast 2 designs that I like more than the gradients :\

Decisions Decisions... :smh:

#collegestudentbudget

i dont anything about these "mambacurial" but if they are a soccer or nonbasketball shoe shouldn't they have their own thread?

Same here bro, I really like the fades but the emergence of the new nikeid options is holding me back. I have atleast 2 designs that I like more than the gradients
ohwell.gif

Decisions Decisions...
mean.gif

#collegestudentbudget
I know it, I just saw the new pattern and I really like it. I might have to make my first pair of ID's. Kobe's costing me to much money this year.

Also love Nike's strategy of making it extremely easy to make Yeezy and SB colorways with there ID shoes now haha, they know people will eat that up

Last edited:
i dont anything about these "mambacurial" but if they are a soccer or nonbasketball shoe shouldn't they have their own thread?
ummm no... theyre just a mercurial themed kobe 8 if your statement were true then both the EXT kobe shouldnt b posted on here, the EXTs are built for casual wear but some wear them to ball in... 

They are a basketball shoe. Just look like a soccer shoe inspired by the mercurials, They're more of a bball shoe than the Black EXTS and I still balled and even done a few football workouts in them

They are a basketball shoe. Just look like a soccer shoe inspired by the mercurials, They're more of a bball shoe than the Black EXTS and I still balled and even done a few football workouts in them

ohh ok, got the impression they were soccer shoes.

personally not feelin them

Man call me lame but I refuse to call those Mambacurials. I'm calling them Vapors. Thats what they are. Kobe-Vapor crossovers. And don't say, "The vapor is the latest shoe in the mercurial line, its the merc vapor...blah blah yadda yadda" I KNOW SON. I played in Mercs when there was only one of them and the REAL Ronaldo was still playing and had a signature model.

Now as far as copping from kickscrew...I'd love to - but for that same money I could score Christmas kicks...I think I know which way I'm swingin if i'm dropping almost 3 bills.

:lol: at all the hate towards the "Mambacurials". If you don't like them, PASS, don't sit here and ***** about them, that's more womanly than the pink on the shoe :x

I'm sold on the concept and execution of the Mambacurials. The colorway is not too much my style but still nice.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at all the hate towards the "Mambacurials". If you don't like them, PASS, don't sit here and ***** about them, that's more womanly than the pink on the shoe
sick.gif
They have a right to complain about the shoe just as much as the people who praise it.

That's why America is the greatest country on earth. 

After the elites all my money is going to iD the 8s. The new options make the rest of the known GRs look awful, just my opinion ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom