OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

these will not sell out in the first day. they will be available for more or less a week. that's it.
this is a good looking shoe man. people will pass on em and will track them down after
they're gone.

TYPICAL SNEAKER FIEND BEHAVIOR:

1. pass
2. grew on me
3. pays above retail
4. loses money but happy

:x :smh: 8)

That is a vicious cycle that I, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us, have been victim of. Lol.

Just hope that my mall gets em lol.

Last edited:

I've got a pretty solid Kobe collection brewing, since the Kobe VI. My last user name from NT is long gone, but I've been reading every post here religiously so I figured I'd sign up again and contribute a bit. One day I'll line em all up, missing from here are all the VI's... Lightbulb, Dark Knight, Italian Camo. Also the VII's... Concord, Wolf Grey, Black n White Elite. Included this shot too, hopefully it's not too off topic lol:

We need a solid upper for the VIII, nike!!

Last edited:
Would colored socks bleed into the lining?

I have always thought that colored socks might bleed into the insides of the shoe especially when the feet get moist or wet due to perspiration.

Any thoughts on this?

Would colored socks bleed into the lining?
I have always thought that colored socks might bleed into the insides of the shoe especially when the feet get moist or wet due to perspiration.
Any thoughts on this?
Pretty sure this has been answered in a socks thread. Go use the search.

Be lucky if we can even cop ONE Pair of the Purples.  When the Easter's were released (which was also a GR), NDC made you wait in line and then eventually sold out while some people were still waiting in line. 

Last edited:
Be lucky if we can even cop ONE Pair of the Purples.  When the Easter's were released (which was also a GR), it made you wait in line and then eventually sold out while some people were still waiting in line. 

there prob twice as much fades than easters.

also then people thought easters were more limited than they truly were. so you had resellers purchasing as much as they can and even none resellers purchasing double.

im sure there plenty of them still stuck with their easters, so I dont think they will make the same mistake like that.

Last edited:
Thanks appreciate it

Gotta be well rounded. May only have a 2012 sign up date but been getting Kobe's since the beginning. Definitely planning on getting a few more elusive pickups in the future
Cosign, many newer "kobeheads" nowadays just have 7 and 8's, good to see the older shoes. Classics imo

Purple fades should be general release. Only this site hypes up sneakers. Yall sometimes be doing too much.
This. The Fades are a nice colorway no doubt, but no need to overhype them into some super limited release. Since when has NDC recently done a 2 pair limit for a QS? Just be on point about where you can cop from, don't wait too long, and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
I see what you did there.

It won't work. People gonna still love em
nthat.gif
This. If a shoe is 
smokin.gif
, it's not like people are not going to talk about it and be hype about it on a Nike message board. You cant stop the purple fade freight train barraling down the tracks..
nerd.gif

these will not sell out in the first day. they will be available for more or less a week. that's it.
this is a good looking shoe man. people will pass on em and will track them down after
they're gone.

TYPICAL SNEAKER FIEND BEHAVIOR:

1. pass
2. grew on me
3. pays above retail
4. loses money but happy

:x :smh: 8)

Lol wow. Hate to admit that's me.

Your info is usually on point so I'm glad it should be an easy cop!

This. The Fades are a nice colorway no doubt, but no need to overhype them into some super limited release. Since when has NDC recently done a 2 pair limit for a QS? Just be on point about where you can cop from, don't wait too long, and you'll be fine.
now you know some cats on this thread aint gonna shut up bout that purple pair! true, i get tired of skipping the same comments by the same people everyday, but tis the nature of the hypebeast! and before anyone says they aint no hypebeast, admit it we all are hypebeast for at least one pair from time to time!.....and purple fade worshippers, this is your time!

Kinda wish I hadnt slept on the easters smh
Gonna be on point with them fades though. Yall hyping the release too much, please stop. These will NOT sell out instantly.

Kinda wish I hadnt slept on the easters smh
Gonna be on point with them fades though. Yall hyping the release too much, please stop. These will NOT sell out instantly.

you can sleep in and take your chances late in the day

i for one will be up at 7am to cop online

you can sleep in and take your chances late in the day

i for one will be up at 7am to cop online
Agreed, I'll be up ready to cop as if for a hyped release. Did the same thing with the Pythons even though I knew I could grab them later. 6 am for me though, gives me a good excuse to go workout afterwards since I'm already up though.

Back
Top Bottom