OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kinda wanted the purple fades, but I'll probably be in an airport in mexico when they drop, and Kobes of any variety don't really seem to sit anywhere.

We'll see how this works out.

These will probably sell out, i think if I remember right the Miami vice/ south beach 9 were 2 per and sold out now that doesn't mean they are on the same level but can still sell out

These will probably sell out, i think if I remember right the Miami vice/ south beach 9 were 2 per and sold out now that doesn't mean they are on the same level but can still sell out

You also have to remember what connotation the "south beach" moniker carries within the Lebron line. Kind of 2 different cases here.

MV 9 was 1 per customer and limited, these are not a limited release from what we know so far.

Gonna have to grab some black NBA socks to wear with the fades 
smokin.gif

that is if i get a pair...

No offense if poster is here, but is $300 for Black Snake EXTs not wild?! Or has price hopped that much? Might actually have some trade heat after all...

No offense if poster is here, but is $300 for Black Snake EXTs not wild?! Or has price hopped that much? Might actually have some trade heat after all...
That's WAY to much who is trying to get that much for them thats just crazy

Just got my opened my package from last weeks restock omg those Easters are fire !!! can't believe I slept before

Are these good shoes to play ball in? Im thinking about copping the blue corals or red camo's
Does a bear poop in the woods? Heck yeah these shoes are one of the best basketball shoes ever made. Light, responsive, right amount of cushioning, pretty much everything you want in a shoe except the exceptionally long shoe laces. I for one wished all the shoes came with their color version of the BHM and Supernatural laces, the laces on the Blue Lights, Sulfurs and Volts are too thin and too long.

Maybe if Nike could also tweak the outsole rubber just a tad firmer to be more in between the current soft indoor rubber and XDR rubber, it would be the perfect bball shoe. I notice some wear after one league game. Tread is not going to last as long as one would like. My VI's still look brand new after several games and this was just past over two years ago.

Other than the laces and too soft rubber, 9.9/10!

Last edited:
Traction holds up well I've been hooping in sulfurs since a week after RD no problems with stopping on a dime at all. My main problem is lack of plushness from the tongue and how short it is, but clearly if that's the biggest issue for me i'd say they're pretty damn solid.

Part of the reason why I want elites, as well as that forefoot and heel zoom insert...

Last edited:
The purple fades are getting hyped however if u go back in the thread you will see how much this color way is anticipated.

I am a dinosaur living in the technological age so I don't know how to embed a tweet but I just found out the beautiful purple kobe's are NOT releasing in GS sizes. I'm so sad!

Last edited:
if i can find a birthday coupon im going to try and snag the volts in-store if they have my size... really really need a pair of the 8s :smokin

you can sleep in and take your chances late in the day

i for one will be up at 7am to cop online

Look all im saying is that whoever wants a pair wont have any trouble getting em on rd. If you snoose you loose but I cant forsee people flaking on rd

Last edited:
I am a dinosaur living in the technological age so I don't know how to embed a tweet but I just found out the beautiful purple kobe's are NOT releasing in GS sizes. I so sad!
of course not, little kids and girls dont buy enough Kobes

I am a dinosaur living in the technological age so I don't know how to embed a tweet but I just found out the beautiful purple kobe's are NOT releasing in GS sizes. I so sad!

That's good info that should be added to the thread title, because I'm sure that question is gonna be asked multiple times over the next few weeks

Back
Top Bottom