OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And my entire Kobe collection so far, always on the hunt for more (some OG adidas in the back to, love them no matter how much people hate on them)

Looking good bro. I see a little bit of everything in there. Keep it up.

Messing around trying to learn how to use my DSLR...

don't lie. you got this from the taco bell dog's IG..... lol
nice collection.... man i need to invest in a DSLR...

Finally came in from KB24

All my Kobe 8's (so far)

And my entire Kobe collection so far, always on the hunt for more (some OG adidas in the back to, love them no matter how much people hate on them)

And last but not least, the reason I can't wear most of them :smh:

Nice collection.

I wish I didn't pass up on the Xmas ones...those are so dope and the more i see them the more I feel stupid more passing on em

i signed up for the VIP and they just gave me a VIP number so should i just save it on my phone. Plus i put my birthday on the card as May
laugh.gif
incase they check or something...

once they drop ill come back and get some more info
laugh.gif
Wow, thought everyone used a coupon around here...or at least had tries. i never have an issue with it at my store So those savings add up

Last edited:
Nice collection.
Thanks appreciate it

Looking good bro. I see a little bit of everything in there. Keep it up.
Gotta be well rounded. May only have a 2012 sign up date but been getting Kobe's since the beginning. Definitely planning on getting a few more elusive pickups in the future

:smokin

Hoping that these will be a GR. And a widely available one at that. No HOH's in Fresno ):

Would like to know this as well, since the beginning of the Kobe 8 line, this is the only pair I have had interest in. Been a huge fan of the Kobe V and VI and hear these are better than those so this cw is a must for me.

Um...

Go ahead and play around with the fades release if u want

Those fades dont stand a chance, specially up in here

Grapes IMO are an easy pass, but thats just bcuz Im at that stage where Im done buying Jays

And the fact that they will release again in the next 3-4 yrs
Trust me I ain't playing with this release, but the Grapes are my holy grails and now that they coming out its hard man. But th fades......idk man

Trust me I ain't playing with this release, but the Grapes are my holy grails and now that they coming out its hard man. But th fades......idk man
Fire red Vs are mine... I bought the pair that released earlier this year. They were such a disappointment, I sent em back. If someone showed them to me 3+ years ago I woulda laughed at them and called the shoes fake.

Fire red Vs are mine... I bought the pair that released earlier this year. They were such a disappointment, I sent em back. If someone showed them to me 3+ years ago I woulda laughed at them and called the shoes fake.
Yea that bad quality messes it up for me kinda to....maybe I should buy'em, sell'em for like $350 and double up on the fades the following week. Lol

these will not sell out in the first day. they will be available for more or less a week. that's it.
this is a good looking shoe man. people will pass on em and will track them down after
they're gone.

TYPICAL SNEAKER FIEND BEHAVIOR:

1. pass
2. grew on me
3. pays above retail
4. loses money but happy

:x :smh: 8)

Back
Top Bottom