OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I didn't even have to show the card, just read them my VIP # after I gave them the printed out coupon. Nit sure if that's what you meant by the card but I guess the chic working just entered my # with the transaction and it went through. But you should open your own up cause it tracks dollars sent and sends coupons based on that.

Hope this helps #countonkobesforunderretail haha

That's what I meant. You should open up your own VIP account so you recieve all the benefits that come with it.

anyone picking up the new kobes?

537346_501695019890699_1092371942_n.jpg
already got one in all black.....grey logo.

i bought a bunch of nba socks back in the day...like a couple years ago when they first came out. after several washes they got loose and felt uncomfortable

are the ones that are out now any better? i like that elite socks keep their form even after several washes

---@$140 2 pairs will def be had...i hopeee!

i bought a bunch of nba socks back in the day...like a couple years ago when they first came out. after several washes they got loose and felt uncomfortable

are the ones that are out now any better? i like that elite socks keep their form even after several washes

---@$140 2 pairs will def be had...i hopeee!

Can't speak on older NBA socks, but I know the pairs I purchased last year, made by Bare Feet, are holding up well. Plus, I bought about 20 pairs, so its pretty easy for me to rotate them and keep them fresh...so to speak.

But I try to pick up pairs whenever I can catch them on sale.

Last edited:
Can't speak on older NBA socks, but I know the pairs I purchased last year, made by Bare Feet, are holding up well. Plus, I bought about 20 pairs, so its pretty easy for me to rotate them and keep them fresh...so to speak.

But I try to pick up pairs whenever I can catch them on sale.

good to know im not the only one who has that many basketball socks

any other CW release dates confirmed aside from purple and elite green?

good to know im not the only one who has that many basketball socks

any other CW release dates confirmed aside from purple and elite green?

i believe black and white are confirmed not 100% sure but june 1 i think blacks are coming out

Total list so far minus the Green Elites:

5/11 Purple Fades

5/25 Grey/Yellow "Homes"

6/1 Black/Gold Elite

5/27 Slurpees/Crayolas???

ah ok thanks..thought i skimmed thru and saw the gray/yellow home cw releasing too

djyoung - those are some meann socks...with the sole was that dark red it feels like its almost an orange

i signed up for the VIP and they just gave me a VIP number so should i just save it on my phone. Plus i put my birthday on the card as May :lol: incase they check or something...

once they drop ill come back and get some more info :lol:

i signed up for the VIP and they just gave me a VIP number so should i just save it on my phone. Plus i put my birthday on the card as May :lol: incase they check or something...

Sounds like you're straight. All you needed was that VIP # and a copy of the coupon.

You should be good to go.

Sounds like you're straight. All you needed was that VIP # and a copy of the coupon.

You should be good to go.

:pimp:

so is it $20 or 30 off?

Since the purple fades are a GR, I want to hold off and get the Grape 5's that come out on the 4th and wait next week after the Fades drop to get a pair. But will they last? The thirst is real for this shoe, I'm guilty of this too.

These were the only cw's left when i went in to HOH Honolulu yesterday.

Went in to cop the Red Camos but none left. Worker said they wont be getting any more in.

So even though im not a big fan of the Sulfurs.. i was gonna cop..but no size 10...guess i got to save a lil $$ this weekend

Got home to the Easter's waiting for me. Will post pics with my other 8's and maybe my whole Kobe collection later. Getting pretty proud about it haha

Does anyone lace it up all the way to the last hole when playing ball?
I dont feel like I have to since I feel like the lockdown is already good but if you try it and feel like you need more then try lacing it up all the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom