OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are these good shoes to play ball in? Im thinking about copping the blue corals or red camo's

Are these good shoes to play ball in? Im thinking about copping the blue corals or red camo's
Amazing to ball in, by far my favorite shoe to play in. Haven't felt this strongly about a basketball shoe since the Huarache 2k4. (I think most the kobe line is better than the 2k4 but the jump in performance is the highest since then for me personally compared to what I previously wore.)

Yes, yes and YES!

The Lunar cushion combined with the Glass/Carbon shank plate and superb traction...not to mention the excellent lockdown...

Close to perfect...IMO.

Thanks for the replies fambs :pimp: :pimp:

Gonna start scavenging online for some decent prices :lol:

Shoes are great for balling ! It is me who sucks !!! 
laugh.gif

Since the purple fades are a GR, I want to hold off and get the Grape 5's that come out on the 4th and wait next week after the Fades drop to get a pair. But will they last? The thirst is real for this shoe, I'm guilty of this too.

Um...

Go ahead and play around with the fades release if u want

Those fades dont stand a chance, specially up in here

Grapes IMO are an easy pass, but thats just bcuz Im at that stage where Im done buying Jays

And the fact that they will release again in the next 3-4 yrs

My small collection so far

Fades up next, and I've been following this thread daily but didn't know til now the homes are droppin on the 25th :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom