OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easters Today

The purple fades are getting hyped however if u go back in the thread you will see how much this color way is anticipated.
im actually surprised that with all the hyping, nobody broke down and payed extra to get em early!.......but i can see it happening cause as more people say they gonna cop early, double up, and get rid of some to cop....or you'll probably have that one show-off who'll pay whatever to floss for NT.

I asked on nike twitter. While I was waiting for a response I looked through other people's tweets and someone else had asked also. I LOVE  purple too.

im actually surprised that with all the hyping, nobody broke down and payed extra to get em early!.......but i can see it happening cause as more people say they gonna cop early, double up, and get rid of some to cop....or you'll probably have that one show-off who'll pay whatever to floss for NT.

are they even for sale anywhere?

for those who take pics....do you set your camera on the ground with a timer or is someone else shooting the pics ?? nonetheless clean shots as always :smokin

What's the big deal with the "Purple Fades" anyway... The Easters are better, more aesthetically pleasing & they pop more.

People going nuts for laker colors, purple-dominated shoes. Where were you guys when the inks released? I think one NT'er planted the seed to make these great and everyone followed :nerd:

They aight to me, or is it hype that will sell them out?

What's the big deal with the "Purple Fades" anyway... The Easters are better, more aesthetically pleasing & they pop more.

People going nuts for laker colors, purple-dominated shoes. Where were you guys when the inks released? I think one NT'er planted the seed to make these great and everyone followed :nerd:

I never though it was rare for Kobe and Laker fans to dig purple colorways. :rolleyes

This is a perfect basketball shoes i love them..
The only thing they need to improve for the 9 is the outsole, maybe make em a lil thicker like the 4s outsole?

i have the inks and these are wayyy better imo

ppl like them because they are clean and perfectly executed. personally i love purple and grey combo.

People going nuts for laker colors, purple-dominated shoes. Where were you guys when the inks released? I think one NT'er planted the seed to make these great and everyone followed
nerd.gif

i have the inks and these are wayyy better imo

ppl like them because they are clean and perfectly executed. personally i love purple and grey combo.
wore my inks last week
tongue.gif

Easter are better...to you. But that is your personal opinion.

People want what they like. Most here have loved the Fades since Kobe first wore them. Does it really matter why? Are they getting $140+ from you to buy them?

I love the Ink Vs, I have 2 pairs matter of fact...and I plan to also grab 2 of these if I can. I just really love this colorway.

I keep hearing people saying they are going to choose from this previously released colorway or that already released colorway, but can't figure out where they plan on buying them. I guess I need to move to another part of the country. I mean I had a hard time finding pythons in my size locally. Which makes me think no matter how many times I hear purple fades will be easy to get, I can't help but to be a little skeptical. Damn, I had to run two computers and a phone just to get through on release day to get the volts. I am partially blaming it on the fact that I wear size 13, but I still believe the quantity available is less than most GRs. Plus the shoe kicks butt performance wise so it is even more desirable. May 11 cannot come fast enough for me, and I hope I will not be disappointed.

Now onto to more serious things...Nike quit yanking our chains and release the Inlines instead of those Yellow-soled homes...
mad.gif

Lol yea, I'm surprised a early bird hasn't popped up yet. There's always one. I can't knock those who cop early though. I'll only resort to purchasing early if I know I can't make it to the release.

PEOPLE GOING NUTS FOR LAKER COLORS, purple-dominated shoes. Where were you guys when the inks released? I think one NT'er planted the seed to make these great and everyone followed :nerd:

That's almost blasphemous. That's like sniping Jordanheads for liking Bred CWs.

Back
Top Bottom