Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Found these Hot Sox at Marshall's for $7- 3 pack to go with easter.Since we were talking about socks this morning. They had about 4 bundles left.

Last edited:
Can't wait for my Easters to come in. Going to go buy the matching t-shirt from Champs.

Then I'm going to wait for someone to make custom Nike Elite socks with bunny rabbits on it. Okay, now I'm just teasing.

SA Easters patiently waiting to be picked up by UPS. YES!

Check your UPS tracking number. All should be shipping out today I would hope.

Last edited:

All 3 for me on Wednesday to MO, where you at?
PHX, AZ. Damn they should of got on it that Friday morning instead of fiddling with their thumbs until Saturday and Monday. 
laugh.gif

KC.Everything from Eastbay and SA and Nike usually only take 3 days with standard shipping. Very nice.
Heh that's funny. I was in KC on Saturday for Sneakfest and stopped by Legends on my way in. Saw a dude wearing N7's there with a KD jacket from last year. Was that you by chance? Think you mentioned earlier you were wearing N7's this weekend.

Heh that's funny. I was in KC on Saturday for Sneakfest and stopped by Legends on my way in. Saw a dude wearing N7's there with a KD jacket from last year. Was that you by chance? Think you mentioned earlier you were wearing N7's this weekend.
And there goes my cover. . Got KD hoodie at TJ Maxx  for $24. They have been getting some good KD stuff cheap lately. Any good KD stuff at sneakerfest?

Last edited:
I didn't put my KD's on until I got over to the show so I wasn't wearing anything of note when I was at Legends.

But yeah some decent stuff at Sneakfest. Lots of Preheats, all the rare IV's, WTKD V's, pretty much everything. Real big crowd.

Back
Top Bottom