Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Heh that's funny. I was in KC on Saturday for Sneakfest and stopped by Legends on my way in. Saw a dude wearing N7's there with a KD jacket from last year. Was that you by chance? Think you mentioned earlier you were wearing N7's this weekend.

I was at Sneak fest Saturday in KC too. I had a booth for my custom/restoration company. I was the dude that did the KC Chief's KC VI custom that was raffled off.

Couldn't make it to the Sneak Fest |I

Super pissed too. Some of my friends came over my house afterwards with DC Preheat boxes :x :smh:

I told one of them flaming faggs to get me a 10 >:

Oh well

Guess there's next year :rolleyes

I was at Sneak fest Saturday in KC too. I had a booth for my custom/restoration company. I was the dude that did the KC Chief's KC VI custom that was raffled off.

Those colors looked really good on your custom, worked well on the KD VI. Nice job. I didn't know who at your table actually did the custom work... I do remember from all of the shoes around you guys that you all had some big *** feet tho :lol:

This year was bigger than last year but it still had a small enough feel that you couldn't miss anything. Great event both years. Definitely a lot of nice KDs were there. Justin and volume 1ne had the best table again no doubt. Will be a lot of KDs out at the show in OKC on May 4th too.

Those colors looked really good on your custom, worked well on the KD VI. Nice job. I didn't know who at your table actually did the custom work... I do remember from all of the shoes around you guys that you all had some big *** feet tho :lol:

This year was bigger than last year but it still had a small enough feel that you couldn't miss anything. Great event both years. Definitely a lot of nice KDs were there. Justin and volume 1ne had the best table again no doubt. Will be a lot of KDs out at the show in OKC on May 4th too.

thanks man. Yeah, most of us wear 11.5 and up to 14. Justin and Volume 1 table was dope, but I actually thought the homies from OKSOLES had the best table n That's probably because of my KD bias. Lol. I'm mad I'mgonna have to miss their show in May.

Hah, yeah I introduced myself to you cause I remember seeing your customs here. I was the 6'2 white guy wearing the black/copper DURANT shirt and the Gold Medal IV's.

Anyone seen/seeing GS sizes of regular volt camos or bunny camos 4y-7y online or in-store yet. I know volt camos seem to be pretty scarce online, but are bunny camos showing up in places early as did men's sizes?

Thanks in ad*****.

http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-what-the-luck-continues
[h1]KD’S JOURNEY[/h1]
Kevin Durant’s ascension to one of the world’s top athletes comes as no surprise to Nike Basketball, who signed Durant in 2007. His relentless work ethic, humility and drive to be the best never waver. His journey inspired the KD VI shoe, originally launched with an event at Durant’s childhood rec center, the Seat Pleasant Activity Center, which he still views as his home away from home. The newKD VI "What The KD"  melds 35 graphics and colors from all the past KD VI colorways. From the Maryland blue crab-inspired Swoosh, to the floral graphic of his late Aunt Pearl’s robe, this new shoe captures KD’s personal stories all in one.

The LEBRON 11 ‘What The LeBron’ is available globally on May 31 and the KD VI ‘What The KD’ is out June 7. Matching t-shirts are also available.

KD-GIF-460_large.gif

Last edited:
Hope it's more general release then last years. Should be since we have been getting images way far in ad*****.

Just came in...

Shot of the medial side
Really like the shad of green on the medial side. Are these with flash or natural light pics? Can we get some on feet pics and back shot side to side? Want to see how the 2 contrasting greens look. So salty waiting for mine

Damn you Midwesterners on them Easters. It's a long 3 days still for me. 
mad.gif
Really feel for you. At least you don't have to wait till the 18th
happy.gif

Last edited:
June 7th it is! I ain't gonna front though, the WT LeBron are better that the WT KIN my opinion. But the KD still takes 1st priority to me....I'm biased. Lol! Gotta have em!

Back
Top Bottom