Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Really like the shad of green on the medial side. Are these with flash or natural light pics? Can we get some on feet pics and back shot side to side? Want to see how the 2 contrasting greens look. So salty waiting for mine

Really feel for you. At least you don't have to wait till the 18th
happy.gif
No flash, a lot of natural light comes through to my kitchen.
Did they double box?
No, it came in a plastic bag.

Thanks. Repped for the second set of pics. They look a lot better then the ones Nike  put out.

Last edited:
i can renig on what i said about he easters, guess them first pics put out was stink, they actually aight ole buddy pic gave them a new light

Welp.... June 7th is officially Judgment Day.... The WTLBs are nice :tongue: The KDs are just Doritos though..

Resellers/KD 6 haters better not touch these >:

doritos-slap-o.gif

It was all @NrmanCruso  on the link and discount code. I was just in the background giggling like a school girl. 
roll.gif
I was the same way when I found it. Looking back at page 609. That was good times.

i can renig on what i said about he easters, guess them first pics put out was stink, they actually aight ole buddy pic gave them a new light
Everyone's allowed to change their mind. I did about these.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that SA actually is sending the Easters to you guys and not some other colorway like they've done in the past.

what have they done in the past? just curious
laugh.gif
I can't remember what colorway it was, but they had another one up for sale early like this and they sent the wrong ones. Don't know if it happened to a lot of people.

Might have been the Energies and they sent the OKC Aways or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom