Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
thread is nice and quiet like it was before 
smokin.gif

Champs at Ballston Mall still has some Bamboos (least they had 1 pair on display) think it was a 10.5 or 11. They also had a sz 11 Blue Crabs. Not sure about phone orders. 

Is it me or do these look huge? The 11 looked like a 13.

So I messed up and thought that I would be able to wait and cop a pair of DCs. Nowhere in my area has any left. Anybody have GS sizes available in their area?

Depending How They Look, The Easter KD VIs Will Most Likely Be My Last Pair Of VIs. Although I Like The WT??? Line, There Is Realistically A Slim Chance I Can Cop Without Resell Prices. Plus, The Easters Would Make My 5th Pair And That's Fine With Me.

Can we get a poll in here? Mods??
fav colorway?

my vote would go to the seat pleasants or ASGs

I gotta double up on the ASGs, everytime I wear them I absolutely love how they look, my pair from hanon runs small though, the 11 feels like my 10.5 SPs, pinky toes were hurting bad after 7-8 hours in them

Dare to be different I agree. But I mean you only go to prom once.. Well some people go multiple times but I think it should be as formal as possible. My prom which was in 07 was very formal. We could not wear sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom