• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Got Dayum them Hero Kobes :wow:

My favourite colorway is the Preheats. Crazy how well this model did considering all the backlash it received mid last year.....

elites is aight, not worth 200 to me doe
True dat, gonna finally have to use my Nike connect and see if they can get their discount on these. I know the comfort of these kicks are going to be bananas though... If so, both colorways will be copped. Especially the OKC ones, since I slept on the 1st Homes due to already owning the KDIV homes. 
nthat.gif

lol at those wedding pics....they should have waited to the university blues to come out!.....hmmm no easter pics? well im out....

Lets hope they is a GS and a Mens Version. that LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER....

i threw up a little at these. 

IV'S STILL TAKE THE CAKE.

EDIT: shoot i wouldnt even  mind if they took the the colors from the iv and put it on the 6
oops i guess these are the easter's.....just noticed the bunny rabbits on them......

So much hate on this thread. People talking smack about the matching pics yet they buy matching pants/elite socks. Talking like they never bought a piece of wardrobe to match their kicks....
tumblr_lx6mkbRSw91r75bufo1_400.gif

Posted this a couple weeks ago, but fyi regarding the VII. Just stuff that I've been able to gather from browsing around. That Basket Revolution site always has the goods.

KD VII
[table][tr][th="col"]Style Code[/th][th="col"]Name[/th][th="col"]Color[/th][th="col"]Release Date[/th][th="col"]Link[/th][/tr][tr][td]653996-146[/td][td]4th of July/USA[/td][td]White/Obsidian-University Red[/td][td]late June[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-060[/td][td]  [/td][td]Magnet Grey[/td][td]August[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-330[/td][td]Easy Money[/td][td]Mystic Green[/td][td]September[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom