Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

But I like the preheat... I just wish they weren't 600+$ on ebay.
Me too i was talking in terms of numbers and resell. The Preheats are top 5

1. PBJ

2. PREHEATS

3.METEOROLOGY

4. ASG

5.BHM

Last edited:
They bout to do KD like LeBron and start making his shoes look weird..... (well they already started actually with the 5)

I wouldn't put too much stock into this.  KD has already stated in an interview that the KD VII would be a low.  Then again, Nike has changed things on us in the past...
I've seen a picture of a test version of the KD VII test shoes and those, in fact, were lows. Obviously, they could change but tech-wise, they seem similar to the VIs. The overall shape was more appealing to me than the VIs though.

perfect 
roll.gif

I've seen a picture of a test version of the KD VII test shoes and those, in fact, were lows. Obviously, they could change but tech-wise, they seem similar to the VIs. The overall shape was more appealing to me than the VIs though.
Dude, don't leave me hanging with that.  I want to see the pic, lol!!!

there's a strap on the 7.
not on the test shoe that i saw. they could've added it for all i know. 

Dude, don't leave me hanging with that.  I want to see the pic, lol!!!
i would if i could. i don't actually have the picture. it was an all black pair with air in the heel and zoom in the front. the front portion of the midsole resembles the VIs. there was what appeared to be flywire in/around the front lace holes. the shape actually reminded me of the kobe 8s. 

Posted this a couple weeks ago, but fyi regarding the VII. Just stuff that I've been able to gather from browsing around. That Basket Revolution site always has the goods.

KD VII
[table][tr][th="col"]Style Code[/th][th="col"]Name[/th][th="col"]Color[/th][th="col"]Release Date[/th][th="col"]Link[/th][/tr][tr][td]653996-146[/td][td]4th of July/USA[/td][td]White/Obsidian-University Red[/td][td]late June[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-060[/td][td]  [/td][td]Magnet Grey[/td][td]August[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-330[/td][td]Easy Money[/td][td]Mystic Green[/td][td]September[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][/table]
Really liking the sound of the vii 4th of july.Crazy how they start with a white base shoe but no white base vi.

Back
Top Bottom