Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So theyre hypebeast for choosing to be different??? Smdh, #beyourself #wearwhatyoulike
There are times to be formal in life man, a time and place for everything.For example, if you go to a professional job interview and wear some clown ****, sorry but it probably won't fly.

Dare to be different I agree. But I mean you only go to prom once.. Well some people go multiple times but I think it should be as formal as possible. My prom which was in 07 was very formal. We could not wear sneakers.
That was your choice and your opinion, and everyones school does not ban sneakers

And whats wrong with wearing kicks in your wedding? I plan on doing it when i get married
Post the pics when you do, I'm actually am getting married this weekend and I have hundreds of sneakers but sometimes u gotta get your grown man on just my opinion

http://nikeinc.com/news/supernatural-innovation-the-nike-basketball-elite-series-hero-collection
[h1]KD VI ELITE HERO[/h1]
Maximizing strength and breathability, the KD VI Elite Hero moves precisely and naturally with the foot. Designer Leo Chang’s vision to mimic the precision craftsmanship and fine details of a wristwatch  are visually revealed in the KD VI Elite Hero. For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new version boasts a full-length, visible Nike Zoom unit that runs through the entire midsole. This turbo green colored shoe features Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid fibers, providing Durant with lockdown support for his versatile style of play. 

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Hero Collection is available May 9  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
Post the pics when you do, I'm actually am getting married this weekend and I have hundreds of sneakers but sometimes u gotta get your grown man on just my opinion
Thats your choice, so wearing something you love is not getting your "grown man on"?? Smh

Exactly! Plus I Want To Know Want Set Of GF, 'Rents And In-Laws Would Let That Happen Lol. It's Not Even Worth The Stress Lol!

Exactly! Plus I Want To Know Want Set Of GF, 'Rents And In-Laws Would Let That Happen Lol. It's Not Even Worth The Stress Lol!
GF already knows i love sneakers and said if that makes me happy then do it, last i checked the in laws are not the ones who are sayin "i do"

My 8 th grade semi-formal i wore kobes but i didnt go out of my way to match sneakers and outfit.

Do you my man do you! When I say getting your grown man on I'm just saying dress for the event. When I was younger I used to think I would jump the broom in some 11s. Now I'm like give me a pair of Oxfords and a custom suit and I'm nice. But that pic of the couple in them ligers was ******* at its finest. Firrst thing I though was look at these kids. I just don't expect to see grown men wearing colorful sneakers at formal events. But whatever floats your boat. 

Back on topic, I think the KD elites are the only elites I like, might have to grab a couple colorways

Last edited:
I think Sole Collector has an article about the KD6 color ways:

Edit: forgot about posting SC links on this message board.

I never realized the PT were a repeat of the Pre Heats...(obviously it was more monochromatic versus the look they went with the Pre Heat).

That's one of my issues with Nike. They repeat designs with different colors instead of leaving it a ID option. We got three retail releases of the PV Kobe 8. And they did the same with the KD6. Obviously you can vote with your wallet but in the pursuit of "options" and profit margins, lol.

Last edited:
Pb & j my favorite 2 more days until the auction ends !
I like the article. The colorways I really do not want are meterologies, PTs , away iis, energies, Texas, neutrals and Christmas .

The ones I skipped didn't want were the Aways, Energies, DC (though I did want them but slept), Away 2, Home 2 and Neutrals.

But I think the Meteorlogy was what made me a fan. Went back for the SP. No offense to the Lebron XI. But I felt like I had no issue copping KD color ways because of the price, color way/designs, etc. Performance could be better (Kobe 8 or hyper dunk like).

That ugly dark tan, chalk brown color on the midsole killed these for me really wish it had been white, only reason why i didnt like these
I actually kind of like it. I mean white would've been fine too, but it gives it a different feel. Plus I'm from DC so #DCorNothing

That ugly dark tan, chalk brown color on the midsole killed these for me really wish it had been white, only reason why i didnt like these
I personally think that it's fire man. sets off the classic white midsole that we're used to seeing.

Back
Top Bottom