Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I hope they keep the full zoom unit of the elites for the 7, but I'd prefer not to have it all exposed like that.

Is that different from the one on the elites? It looks very similar.
Elites have 360 zoom similar to Lebron 9 low. I found those to be too springy for me. Max in the back and zoom up front is what is in the Melo 8,Lebron 9,KD V , and KD VI and are the most comfortable to me.It seems to give me more support and better stability. Also what I put in my KOBE 8.(Jordan 2012 inserts)

Last edited:

Elites have 360 zoom similar to Lebron 9 low. I found those to be too springy for me. Max in the back and zoom up front is what is in the Melo 8,Lebron 9,KD V , and KD VI and are the most comfortable to me.It seems to give me more support and better stability.
Ah. Yeah I like them both but as I prefer the 360 zoom somewhat. I won't be bummed if the kd 7 follows the elites or the 6s. I just think they should improve the traction a bit, and I'd love a strap just for the potential designs. Personally the profile of the 6 is great for me both for basketball and casually. I'm intrigued to see what they'll do.

Elites have 360 zoom similar to Lebron 9 low. I found those to be too springy for me. Max in the back and zoom up front is what is in the Melo 8,Lebron 9,KD V , and KD VI and are the most comfortable to me.It seems to give me more support and better stability. Also what I put in my KOBE 8.(Jordan 2012 inserts)

I thought the LeBron 7, 8, 9 and 10 lows were just normal Max Air with the normal columns and the regular LeBron X was the only shoe outside of the Hyperflight Max and now the Elite 7 to utilize the Max Zoom with the tensile fiber columns. I do know for a fact though that the X's cushion is far and away one of the most plush rides I've ever experienced so I'm happy to see it on the Elites

Been off this site for a while. Anyone know where I can find a 13 in the DC red/obsidian? Saw them on NDC Sunday and waited to order the,m Monday and they sold out size 13. Really want these! Thanks for the help!

not on the test shoe that i saw. they could've added it for all i know. 

i would if i could. i don't actually have the picture. it was an all black pair with air in the heel and zoom in the front. the front portion of the midsole resembles the VIs. there was what appeared to be flywire in/around the front lace holes. the shape actually reminded me of the kobe 8s. 
These will be a problem then if they look the 8s but I wish Leo would be more original .

I'm undecided on whether I should cop the DCs or wait for the USA 7s. Or just scoop both haha 
laugh.gif

Hey guys. I REALLY slept on the Aunt Pearls, but I had to have em and finally got a DS pair (for $300 shipped though :x). I know about the Nike legit check section and will post there, but it doesn't get looked at that much so I wanted to go straight to you dudes. If anyone could PM me to help with a quick legit check, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks! :nthat:

They look nothin like the real thing, it would be hard to make those exactly like the real ones because of the design

Back
Top Bottom