Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Damn Oregon got some ugly *** shoes besides a few of there 5s and those Foams....

Man Nike should've released those Drew League joints for us men :pimp:

Comical

A week or so ago I couldn't eem find the DCs in my size

Low and behold as soon as I stock locate a pair NDC drops a FSR

Wish it was PBJs tho

still thinking if i should wear my florals or sell em but do u guys think that the canvas material will be easy to clean if it gets dirty

eyes.gif

It absolutely sucks that if KD wins the Mvp we will more than likely see a WTKD MVP Smh. I don't get how people think those are cool. The shoes are completely different. It's like grabbing a different left and right shoe from your closet and wearing them. I like the idea of mashing up previous colorways, but not wearing two different shoes and looking like a god damn clown.

Last edited:
It absolutely sucks that if KD wins the Mvp we will more than likely see a WTKD MVP Smh. I don't get how people think those are cool. The shoes are completely different. It's like grabbing a different left and right shoe from your closet and wearing them. I like the idea of mashing up previous colorways, but not wearing two different shoes and looking like a god damn clown.
You know you don't have to buy them right.. just because Nike makes them doesn't mean your bank account decreases.

You know you don't have to buy them right.. just because Nike makes them doesn't mean your bank account decreases.
Oh really?  I had no idea.  Thank you captain obvious. 

I was hoping for nice MVP shoes.  Not these trashy, overdone mismatching shoes.  There is not a chance I will be buying these (probably try for a pair for my wifey 
roll.gif
).  I'm not one to buy every colorway for e-cred.  I own one pair of KD VI's.  I'm one of the few that actually buys shoes because I genuinely like them.  I don't buy shoes for attention like so many do.  

i see, what would you scoop up also?

You could pay retail for those since they're $130 and if in the future you want something more expensive (like foams, kobes, lebrons, etc.), use it on those to maximize the use of the coupon. That's just me though. By all means if you don't plan on getting shoes that often or making large purchases then do what is best for you.

Personally, I would use that 20% off on a larger purchase that way you get maximum use out of it.
Listen to this man.

All I had was a 10% from some delayed IDs. I didn't use it for the florals last week, I saved it for this morning when I got Kobe 9s, Jordan 10s, and ATC II Clays. Instead of saving $13 I saved over $50 (I would have made the same purchases regardless).

But obviously, don't spend more money just to feel like you're saving more. That defeats the purpose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom