Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^^^Yup. I was able to walk into HoH University Mall and cop the Gum and PT the release day no problem. Then the BHM, ASG, AP, Florals and now WTKD drop. It's all good. Can't hate on the next man. It just sucks for us religious KD shoppers.

Same thing happened last year with the Brons when the EXTs started dropping then MVP and Champ Pack. Or Kobe's...the only ones that sold out were the hype beast pairs (Christmas, BHM which were crazy limited, ASG, Mambacurial and WTKD). Then we had the debacle of the Preludes. Not salty though. You just have to keep it moving.

Nope. Basic GR. I'm just baffled at how much attention the 6 has had recently as the weakest CWs are coming out. The only change is the limited availability and hype.

If you put every CW side by side and didn't know what was limited and what wasn't, its hard to believe any man would choose the AP if they could only have 1.
You done yet? :x People like the APs. Them selling out in less than 10 minutes is proof. Let it go.

Last edited:
^^^Yup. I was able to walk into HoH University Mall and cop the Gum and PT the release day no problem. Then the BHM, ASG, AP, Florals and now WTKD drop. It's all good. Can't hate on the next man. It just sucks for us religious KD shoppers.

Same thing happened last year with the Brons when the EXTs started dropping then MVP and Champ Pack. Or Kobe's...the only ones that sold out were the hype beast pairs (Christmas, BHM which were crazy limited, ASG, Mambacurial and WTKD). Then we had the debacle of the Preludes. Not salty though. You just have to keep it moving.

Bro I have a feeling the KD line is about to be packed with beast. Wait until the 7 drops. Smh

You done yet :x People like the APs. Them selling out in less than 10 minutes is proof. Let it go.

That doesn't prove a thing. What a beast statement. They sold out to be resold to beast because of the hype. You don't have to defend your purchase to me. If you like them little lady shoes and you have them your good.

According to your list, your top 5 KDs were all limited and hyped beside the Meterology and even those were a limited GR. It's not until 8 that we see a GR. Lol keep beasting out homie.

Last edited:
My top three, even though I don't have a single pair yet smh.

1. Meteorology (if anyone knows where I can find a size 11 let me know)
2. PBJ (same as above)
3. Illusions

You done yet :x People like the APs? Them selling out in less than 10 minutes is proof. Let it go.

I'm not surprised it sold out. It was A) limited. B) a Pink Floral arrangement graphic design and C) hyped to all hell by forums, Instagram and sneaker blogs. Personally, I wanted them because my mother and aunt passed away from cancer (and I have an uncle with brain cancer right now).

The Florals followed that by being the same recipe. They both were HoH raffles. I'd say online was a little fairer than normal thanks to the Nike fairness mumbo jumbo. And let's not pretend the XMAS, BHM and ASG releases haven't become big events after the last few years.

Obviously the N7, Texas, PB&J, DC, NYC 66, Seat Pleasant, etc were all ugly and the reason they sat versus the utter and magnificent beauty of the WTKD and PreHeats.

When do the elites drop? I like the full length zoom but I got a feeling I'm going to be picking up a pair from outlets- $200!!?!

There's still a long way to go. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning thousands of times and winning the mega millions dozens of times before getting a perfect bracket.
ya avi tho bro every time i see dude look in the air and crank it again
roll.gif

That doesn't prove a thing. What a beast statement. They sold out to be resold to beast because of the hype. You don't have to defend your purchase to me. If you like them little lady shoes and you have them your good.

According to your list, your top 5 KDs were all limited and hyped beside the Meterology and even those were a limited GR. It's not until 8 that we see a GR. Lol keep beasting out homie.
Yes I'm a hypebeast. Congratulations on your classification skills. I didn't even get the APs. Or the Preheats. I struck out on both......

Yes I'm a hypebeast. Congratulations on your classification skills. I didn't even get the APs. Or the Preheats. I struck out on both......

Respect for admitting it. In the words of Steven A Smith "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it ain't a damn mongoose". I just call it like I see it.

Apparently my cat is a big fan of the florals as well, looks like while I was at work she spent her whole day with her head in them rubbing off the signature on the insole. SMH.

For sale: a cat, VNDS.

If you can show me proof it's legit I might take you up on that. Lol

12 million 12 million I wasn't tryna attack you personally for your list or for liking the AP fam. My bad champ.

Last edited:
@SpaceOrlando You coolbeans. Don't get me wrong. I love color ways like the SPs (super pissed I slept on those) and Ruckers. Lol I just get so excited when I see a color way that's out there/got a lot going on. Especially on this shoe. Were cool...

Back
Top Bottom