Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I find it funny all the people turning back on the florals now that they have them in hand. In the age where high res pics and videos are everywhere weeks and months before release, how did you not know what you were getting?

I don't knock on resellers, none of my business, do what you want, but don't act like it wasn't your plan the whole time. "Well I copped to see if I'd like them in person, but I don't, so I'll turn around and make money off of them". Yea right, that was your plan the whole time. Not calling out anyone in particular as I have noticed more than a few people like this. Just curious is all. Rant over. Moving on..

It's the state of the sneaker culture. I can show you my KD6 collection. Besides the Away, Away 2, Home 2, DC (I wanted to buy them) and Neutrals, I was able to get my hands on all of the color ways besides the three reseller magnets: pre heats, Florals and APs.

You could probably go in the Kobe 8 thread and there would be people that have only the WTK, Mambacurial, ASG, and Christmas only, lol. Same in Lebron XI. It is what it is. It's the casual nature of the culture. You put hype on something, it'll draw the most people, especially resellers.

It's the state of the sneaker culture. I can show you my KD6 collection. Besides the Away, Away 2, Home 2, DC (I wanted to buy them) and Neutrals, I was able to get my hands on all of the color ways besides the three reseller magnets: pre heats, Florals and APs.

You could probably go in the Kobe 8 thread and there would be people that have only the WTK, Mambacurial, ASG, and Christmas only, lol. Same in Lebron XI. It is what it is. It's the casual nature of the culture. You put hype on something, it'll draw the most people, especially resellers.
Mmm... I doubt people buy ASG, Xmas, Etc. because of the actual hype. You buy them because you know that they are going to be most likely the best colorways out of the whole line. Nike has done this historically with every sig line. I can't remember a GR color blocking that was widely considered the best release out of a sig line, that might be a fun thing to do actually... have everyone here vote on best GR of every KD model. That "reseller magnets" comment had me 
roll.gif
though! 

Well which one do you like better? Acquire that one.
idk if I could pull off pink. Not trying to make $$ .. I like the fact that the AP have a more limited feel to them, so when I do wear people will be like 
nerd.gif
 LOL. This got my Friday all messed up LOL

Hey Fam I got this guy that wants to swap my Florals DS with his AP DS. Thoughts? 

The REAL question here is are you going to resell which ever you end up with? Cuz if you're going to wear them that means the "resell value" means nothing, therefore you would just pick the one you like best. Unless you don't make purchases based on what you like and just want someone to tell you how to dress in which case...

You should sell him the Floral's for retail and get Steak and Shake for lunch. I hear the Royale burger is AWESOME!

Last edited:

idk if I could pull off pink. Not trying to make $$ .. I like the fact that the AP have a more limited feel to them, so when I do wear people will be like 
nerd.gif
 LOL. This got my Friday all messed up LOL
I would do the swap without even thinking about it. But I play ball... so the AP's have that dual even triple purpose when you think about the cause they support. No brainer for me. The Florals just for chillin and supporting that vintage/second hand store furniture cause. LOL j/k 
tongue.gif

The REAL question here is are you going to resell which ever you end up with? Cuz if you're going to wear them that means the "resell value" means nothing, therefore you would just pick the one you like best. Unless you don't make purchases based on what you like and just want someone to tell you how to dress in which case...

You should sell him the Floral's for retail and get Steak and Shake for lunch. I hear the Royale burger is AWESOME!
Like I said I'm not looking to Resell.. asking opinions on what you guys think. 

I would do the swap without even thinking about it. But I play ball... so the AP's have that dual even triple purpose when you think about the cause they support. No brainer for me. The Florals just for chillin and supporting that vintage/second hand store furniture cause. LOL j/k 
tongue.gif
Yah I feel you, I got the Ligers to ball in. I look at the AP like fine art tho you no, would be hard for me to even put them on my feet lol.

You're getting a better deal.  APs cost more. 
Yah I feel you. Like i said NOT trying to make $$ but people say always watch out for stuff thats to good to be true. So I'm like man I got to take this to NT and see whats up. Last thing I want to do is swap my shoes and get some pink flower taped to a pair of shoes 
roll.gif

Appreciate your guys input on this.

roll.gif

Mmm... I doubt people buy ASG, Xmas, Etc. because of the actual hype. You buy them because you know that they are going to be most likely the best colorways out of the whole line. Nike has done this historically with every sig line. I can't remember a GR color blocking that was widely considered the best release out of a sig line, that might be a fun thing to do actually... have everyone here vote on best GR of every KD model. That "reseller magnets" comment had me :rofl: though! 

I thought the Seat Pleasants was one of the best color ways. Though I agree Nike puts more "effort" in the holiday (BHM, XMAS and Easter) and ASG releases. But let's act like they're not also some of the best shoes resell wise.

And Nike knows how to attract bees to honey.

Duke Lost To Mercer! 

My Sister Is A Mercer 2x Alumni And Was Completely Shocked (Just Like The Nation)

....Now Continue To The Regularly Schedule KD VI Discussions Lol

Duke Lost To Mercer! 

My Sister Is A Mercer 2x Alumni And Was Completely Shocked (Just Like The Nation)

....Now Continue To The Regularly Schedule KD VI Discussions Lol

NO ONE IS GOING TO WIN THAT BILLION DOLLARS :lol:

Yea I can't imagine anyone w/ the correct bracket now. I was tellin someone how this looked like one of the most competitive fields I've seen in a while.

every team regardless of seed looks HUNGRY this year. this how the NCAA tournament should be. we already know what bs goes on behind closed doors with the selection committee, but this tournament is what makes college bball undoubtedly the best college sport. any team can win on any given day.

Back
Top Bottom