Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I sold my pair of florals that i got on NDC, but I just actually looked at them, damn they are really nice, the materials are dope as hell

I regret selling them actually

Well at least that $300 resale should help ease your regret lol. Man if I copped for retail, I would never part with them. Diff strokes for diff folks I guess.

Any pics of the easters? Also what's the word on the career highs? I want them joints almost as much as the WTKDs.

Well at least that $300 resale should help ease your regret lol. Man if I copped for retail, I would never part with them. Diff strokes for diff folks I guess.
I regret it, thought the quick come up was nice, then I got them in yesterday and was like wow dumb move

the material is awesome, I didn't try them on obviously to keep them DS but they look really comfortable

The florals really might be a homage to KD's grandmas couch. That double tongue representative of throw pillows you usually see on couches :lol: :nerd:

The florals really might be a homage to KD's grandmas couch. That double tongue representative of throw pillows you usually see on couches
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
lol the tongue underneath man that material is comfy looking though

My florals are going up for sale , I can't stand the double tongue and the hiking boot eyelets. Looked a lot better in pics than in person .

My florals are going up for sale , I can't stand the double tongue and the hiking boot eyelets. Looked a lot better in pics than in person .
I thought I wouldn't like the double tongue, but in person it didn't bother me as much

I like the feel of the material on the shoe, really nice

my only beef is that sole, I never purchased sole protectors before but I might do it for these

I find it funny all the people turning back on the florals now that they have them in hand. In the age where high res pics and videos are everywhere weeks and months before release, how did you not know what you were getting?

I don't knock on resellers, none of my business, do what you want, but don't act like it wasn't your plan the whole time. "Well I copped to see if I'd like them in person, but I don't, so I'll turn around and make money off of them". Yea right, that was your plan the whole time. Not calling out anyone in particular as I have noticed more than a few people like this. Just curious is all. Rant over. Moving on..

Last edited:
Wore them last night for an hour and got four comments (all positive). Granted one was from the wife so that's a given. 

The florals really might be a homage to KD's grandmas couch. That double tongue representative of throw pillows you usually see on couches :lol: :nerd:
would've been nice if they came in a clear plastic bag to really represent that grandmother couch with the plastic. I know it wouldn't have done anything for the shoe itself but it would been something we could've relate to. It seems like everybodys grandmother had the couch with the plastic

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
^
laugh.gif
i kind of want to take my pair to a sneaker customizer to get them wrapped in clear vinyl now

My rep meter is expired. But both hot color ways. KD 6, despite the actual shoe comfort and performance, had some really great designs. I really have no complaints besides missing out on the EXTs and probably the WTK.

I find it funny all the people turning back on the florals now that they have them in hand. In the age where high res pics and videos are everywhere weeks and months before release, how did you not know what you were getting?

I don't knock on resellers, none of my business, do what you want, but don't act like it wasn't your plan the whole time. "Well I copped to see if I'd like them in person, but I don't, so I'll turn around and make money off of them". Yea right, that was your plan the whole time. Not calling out anyone in particular as I have noticed more than a few people like this. Just curious is all. Rant over. Moving on..

YOU CALLED IT CORRECTLY.

I SEE IT ALL THE TIME BUT I JUST NEVER COMMENT ON IT.

Back
Top Bottom