Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
There are still some perfect brackets still in the Buffet contest!

There's still a long way to go. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning thousands of times and winning the mega millions dozens of times before getting a perfect bracket.

Oh please believe, I know that no one is going to win that money.  Espn just tweeted, they went from 11 million entries to only having 2185 that are still perfect!  Thanks DUKE!

Last edited:

Mmm... I doubt people buy ASG, Xmas, Etc. because of the actual hype. You buy them because you know that they are going to be most likely the best colorways out of the whole line. Nike has done this historically with every sig line. I can't remember a GR color blocking that was widely considered the best release out of a sig line, that might be a fun thing to do actually... have everyone here vote on best GR of every KD model. That "reseller magnets" comment had me 
roll.gif
though! 
Exactly............

I just noticed there isn't a poll I. The thread for best color way. Course after the last few weeks, it would just end in the AP, Florals and WTKD winning...

I just noticed there isn't a poll I. The thread for best color way. Course after the last few weeks, it would just end in the AP, Florals and WTKD winning...

That would be the hype beast results. SP still the best CW IMO.

BTW people must have changed the definition of what a hype beast really is. This thread has become hype beast central. Although many won't admit it.

Last edited:
Yeah a poll would be a good idea now that we're near the end of the line.

Here's my top 10:
  1. Illusion
  2. NYC 66
  3. Precision Timing
  4. BHM
  5. Aunt Pearl
  6. Blue Crab
  7. Meteorology
  8. Christmas
  9. DC
  10. Pure Platinums/Homes

IF YOUR ARE A NT MEMBER. THANK YOU TO WHO EVER RETURNED THE KD 6 GUMS AT NIKE CAMARILLO.

Yeah a poll would be a good idea now that we're near the end of the line.

Here's my top 10:
  1. Illusion
  2. NYC 66
  3. Precision Timing
  4. BHM
  5. Aunt Pearl
  6. Blue Crab
  7. Meteorology
  8. Christmas
  9. DC
  10. Pure Platinums/Homes
My Top 6 (the only 6 I own) I can honestly say I didn't cop other colors because I only wear what I like. As you can see, I overdosed on the mint colorways. 
laugh.gif

1. Precision Timing

2. Illusion

3. Texas

4. Aunt Pearls

5. Ligers

6. Christmas

Imma rank em all (except WTKDs)

Preheats (seen them in person last week :smh: the salt was real)
APs
Illusions
N7s
BHMs
Meteorology
Ligers
Christmas
Bamboo
Seat Pleasant
Precision Timings
PBJ
Rucker Parks
Texas
DCs
Home 2
Blue Crabs
Away 2s
Away
Neutrals
Energies (only color way I don't like :x)

Is there anyone who doesn't have a limited hyped CW as their favorite? If the AP and Florals were a GR no one would have them in such high regard.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who doesn't have a limited hyped CW as their favorite? If the AP and Florals were a GR no one would have them in such high regard.
Were the PB&Js limited and hyped? I love mine. I wear them all the time. Them and the ASGs are my faves.

Were the PB&Js limited and hyped? I love mine. I wear them all the time. Them and the ASGs are my faves.

Nope. Basic GR. I'm just baffled at how much attention the 6 has had recently as the weakest CWs are coming out. The only change is the limited availability and hype.

If you put every CW side by side and didn't know what was limited and what wasn't, its hard to believe any man would choose the AP if they could only have 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom