Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Got a very reliable source (got me the illusions a week early) that the WTKDs are definitely dropping.

Is there anyone who doesn't have a limited hyped CW as their favorite? If the AP and Florals were a GR no one would have them in such high regard.
NYC 66 cause i was at rucker when durant dropped the 66 .. the main reason i got em , then the orange grew on me 

It's an aesthetic thing...you get the soft black tongue to pad your ankle/top of your foot, and use the fold between the tongues to hold the cuff of your pants and show the print tongue.

It's an aesthetic thing...you get the soft black tongue to pad your ankle/top of your foot, and use the fold between the tongues to hold the cuff of your pants and show the print tongue.
Guess i might have to weat jeans instead of joggers now. but from pics the floral second looks padded as well as opposed to the Gums which have this weird material.

Oh really?  I had no idea.  Thank you captain obvious. 

I was hoping for nice MVP shoes.  Not these trashy, overdone mismatching shoes.  There is not a chance I will be buying these (probably try for a pair for my wifey :rofl: ).  I'm not one to buy every colorway for e-cred.  I own one pair of KD VI's.  I'm one of the few that actually buys shoes because I genuinely like them.  I don't buy shoes for attention like so many do.  

you're getting a reaction because your personal, subjectively negative opinion is relatively a waste of a poste. if you don't like kept it moving. calling them trashy and all that other jazz insinuates something about people's taste who actually like the concept. u could have left it at something much less condescendingly negative.

you're getting a reaction because your personal, subjectively negative opinion is relatively a waste of a poste. if you don't like kept it moving. calling them trashy and all that other jazz insinuates something about people's taste who actually like the concept. u could have left it at something much less condescendingly negative.
I see this happening a lot.

People perpetuating a culture that talk down about a shoe, only brings down the culture as a whole.  If you don't like it, don't like it.  Well said.

Back
Top Bottom