• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

GS only on Eastbay online
damn so they must be misinforming people SMH
mean.gif

If you don't win a raffle or haven't won a RSVP, looks like NDC is your best choice. Men's sizes are looking pretty limited right now as far as online release goes.

How limited are these KD VI AP?
i personally think people are in denial if they dont think the ap's are limited. if arden really got only 18 pairs. and other Hoh's only got about 24 pairs, then its online or bust realistically. When Thursday  afternoon rolls on by, ima sit down in my computer chair, and just watch them go. The shoe game is ****** up. You just tag the word "limited" to it, and hype comes to play. At that point, you really have no chance at a shoe that you ight really want. Me, personally i want them for my kd collection. im not planning on wearing them. Then theres the heads that actually would rock these that  are going to miss on these. And then theres the resellers.......... 

but thats a story for another day..... this is just old, redudant bs. And ya, im ******* salty.

i personally think people are in denial if they dont think the ap's are limited. if arden really got only 18 pairs. and other Hoh's only got about 24 pairs, then its online or bust realistically. When Thursday  afternoon rolls on by, ima sit down in my computer chair, and just watch them go. The shoe game is ****** up. You just tag the word "limited" to it, and hype comes to play. At that point, you really have no chance at a shoe that you ight really want. Me, personally i want them for my kd collection. im not planning on wearing them. Then theres the heads that actually would rock these that  are going to miss on these. And then theres the resellers.......... 

but thats a story for another day..... this is just old, redudant bs. And ya, im ******* salty.
I know what you mean man.

[table][tr][td]Nike KD VI EXT QS 'Floral'[/td][td]Multi-Colour[/td][td]652120-900[/td][td]£ 109 [/td][td]07/03/2014 [/td][/tr][/table]
alien.gif
nerd.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

Saw the Pearl's in person last night when I signed up.  They got 18 pairs in.  So is that safe to assume 1 pair per size?  Or maybe like 2 size 9's?

I go down a half size in KD's.  There were 5 other people who signed up in my size, one of them was a friend of mine signing up for me.  Then I had 2 more people go last night, so I might have around 4 out of the 10 or so people who signed up for this raffle.  Needless to say if I don't win I'll be a bit disappointed based on my good odds.

hah... good stuff. Got the All Stars from FNL. couldn't check out with the brons and the all stars tho I didn't need the brons. kept getting the CC error but once I took the brons out, the error went away.

$20 WC in the mail too so ill get them for cheaper :smile:

Patience is key. A lot of broken hearts to those who couldn't wait and paid resell prices, unless they wanted them that bad

hah... good stuff. Got the All Stars from FNL. couldn't check out with the brons and the all stars tho I didn't need the brons. kept getting the CC error but once I took the brons out, the error went away.

What size are you my hoh still had a 9.5 gator kings on display maybe a 9 when I asked I think they have a couple sizes left . They have everything but the kp and forging iron .

Man, I gotta change my billing address so I don't get that stupid error from FNL anymore. 

I can't believe I missed out on these again.

Man, I gotta change my billing address so I don't get that stupid error from FNL anymore. 

I can't believe I missed out on these again.

its not the billing address to be honest... the site has issues as a whole when it comes to validating payment.

What size are you my hoh still had a 9.5 gator kings on display maybe a 9 when I asked I think they have a couple sizes left . They have everything but the kp and forging iron .

im good man. I appreciate it.

its not the billing address to be honest... the site has issues as a whole when it comes to validating payment.
I've noticed that.  I was able to purchase the ASG Lebron's two weeks ago with no problem.

They need to get that payment validation system in check.

Back
Top Bottom