Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I feel the bamboos will be one of those shoes , 2-4 years from now they will be sought after. Maybe i'm wrong, who knows, but that's just my guess. There's some good detail on the inside of the shoe which I like. This cw is all around dope and glad I copped these

I said the same thing about the Splatter V's and cats laughed at me until I started seeing the posts of them looking for them months after release. The colorways of the KD line are not to be slept on. This was the hard lesson that I learned with the KD IV's and I'm still looking for the Christmas color of those :frown:

I'd probably still laugh.

Are the splatter V's really that sought after?

Coming up on a year after release going for no more than $200 anywhere.

Why when people like a shoe they feel the need to convince everyone else that it's so special?

You like it, you own it. Be happy about that.

I'd probably still laugh.

Are the splatter V's really that sought after?

Coming up on a year after release going for no more than $200 anywhere.

Why when people like a shoe they feel the need to convince everyone else that it's so special?

You like it, you own it. Be happy about that.

Really? I haven't been checking but that's interesting. I remember when they released people weren't that into them. I liked them right away, funny how that stuff works.

I think the only thing sought after at the moment is the preheat. I'm sure the Seat Pleasants will down the road when the well finally drys up.

Last edited:
Well if u think about it, most limited shoes are sought after, after release, because of the low number so if all those that wanted them n still want them that don't have them then f course it's sought after. If a gr with big production numbers is release more ppl have them so they won't sought after as much. So of course preheats are an of course the bamboos aren't/won't be

That's like folks saying a limited release won't sell out or it went fast

FWIW I love the 5's, and the Splatter is one of my favorite colorways...I wanted to double up (eventually decided against it) and although it took a couple weeks for something to pop up on eBay, it could have been had for a reasonable price. Certain people have certain shoes that just do something for them, and if there are two of those people--a $150 cop could turn into a $300 bidding war real fast.

Anyways...how 'bout those Halloweens?

I cant get down with team colored kicks. S___s look too generic . With the exception of obviously jordans

I'll def be passing on the Home/away 6's

Last edited:
Hopefully the homes.... They could knock seat pleasants out of the top spot for me.

lace your shoes up, they just look
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom