Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Those people champs dont look bad they do have that limberjack look though esoecially with the flanel on it. I may consider down the road if still avail for cheaper but not lookin to get them any time soon

But that tongue looks ridiculously bigger tha the tongue on my birthdays

inspired by Aunt Pearl always bringing a young KD his favorite childhood snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when he was away from home. She would drop off the sandwiches at the Seat Pleasant Activity Center while KD was busy developing his game. His appetite for hard work continues to this day, with PB&J as an ongoing reminder.

Look for the Nike KD VI “Peanut Butter & Jelly” to officially launch to select Nike Basketball accounts on October 19th, 2013.

Nike KD VI

Laser Orange/Raspberry Red-Black-Gold

599424-801

October 19th, 2013

$130

View media item 590338

View media item 590339

View media item 590340
These joints are amazing! I can't wait for the release date! Already got the money set aside.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I like the colors and some of the design choices of the KD 6 NSWs but I think they would've been better as a mid. They look like over-sized clown shoes.

Preview for the Mint Speckles, my boy happens to actually work at a local store. 

Last edited:
 i was trying to pass on a few things in october, but those just might be picked up.. and of course they would be rocked halloween weekend.. 

Last edited:
Local Finishline employee showed me the "Texas" KD VIs tonight..definitely a head turner..the mint is pretty bright like the "Green Glow" Jordan IVs..I'll definitely b coppin these on the 12th :pimp:

Let's get weird. Found out through various sneaker websites that the KD NSW QS "People's Champ" were dropping in Asia this past weekend on the 21st. Got them from Kinetics Tokyo for $173 total (with tax and shipping), and they arrived here in California on Monday (just 3 days!); pretty good from Japan to Cali. 

Wanted these since the moment I saw them. Didn't really care for all the hate being spewed on them. They're sick. I have to say they fit tight, so size up if you plan on getting these. I ordered an 8.5, but would get a 9 if I had to redorder them. Wearing the heather grey Nike tech fleece pack pants in the pics. Love the shoes (and the pants), can't wait to rock these in the winter, even though it does get too cold in Cali. Enjoy, cheers. Sorry for the crappy pics, shooting on a HTC One camera, not the best.

Sold these to me a bit      

Back
Top Bottom