Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
definitely disappointing as a Texan and alum of Texas. The IVs were about as perfect as you could execute a Texas Longhorns CW. We need that all burnt orange classic back, but I respect it I guess

Yes but its meannt more so for the "texas night sky" that KD said it reminds him of from his days in texas or something. Its obviously not a longjorn colorway but yes its the texas pair .... referred to here as "Halloweens"
I don't understand the nicknames for these colorways.  

Texas Night sky?  

Maryland Crabs??  Crabs are not blue.

Peanut Butter & Jelly???  Where's the bread?

What's next, a red shoe with the nickname Kool Aid?  

The only colorway I'm interested in is the N7's.  And maybe the Halloween's.  Just need some release info!

Texas Night sky?  

The only colorway I'm interested in is the N7's.  And maybe the Halloween's.  Just need some release info!

Halloween info is on the previous page or so 10/10 release. Nothing on N7 though

Nike released a "holiday" N7 collection on October 27, 2012 so I wouldn't be surprised if the KD VI N7's get released somewhere around then this year.  Since we've already seen samples, it doesn't seem likely that they'd be coming out in April next year.  Just my guess.

Texas Night sky?  

Texas - Midnight Madness...aka the start of the college basketball season...Midnight is night time

Maryland Blue Crab - Pretty simple...KD is from Maryland...
View media item 589946
PB&J - One of KDs favorite foods

Would you rather the colors just be random?

JM

Nike released a "holiday" N7 collection on October 27, 2012 so I wouldn't be surprised if the KD VI N7's get released somewhere around then this year.  Since we've already seen samples, it doesn't seem likely that they'd be coming out in April next year.  Just my guess.
Did not know that man! That makes since. Did a search 2011 holiday collection released early November and 2012 late October. Hope the availability is like the 5s.

inspired by Aunt Pearl always bringing a young KD his favorite childhood snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when he was away from home. She would drop off the sandwiches at the Seat Pleasant Activity Center while KD was busy developing his game. His appetite for hard work continues to this day, with PB&J as an ongoing reminder.

Look for the Nike KD VI “Peanut Butter & Jelly”  to officially launch to select Nike Basketball accounts on October 19th, 2013.

Nike KD VI
Laser Orange/Raspberry Red-Black-Gold
599424-801
October 19th, 2013
$130

Last edited:
Don't get how those are Texas related but I will attempt to purchase them I like them a lot.

Instead of multiple colorways dropping every month, I'd rather have one a month or so to keep me on the edge of my seat, waiting.

AGREED

kd line isn't as relaxed as it use to be. once that principle of an affordable show went out the door, Leo Chang seems to want to cater to all just getting in to shoes & not the ones that have been buying for a while.

these names are dumb as fu[emoji]169[/emoji]

Last edited:
inspired by Aunt Pearl always bringing a young KD his favorite childhood snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when he was away from home. She would drop off the sandwiches at the Seat Pleasant Activity Center while KD was busy developing his game. His appetite for hard work continues to this day, with PB&J as an ongoing reminder.

Look for the Nike KD VI “Peanut Butter & Jelly” to officially launch to select Nike Basketball accounts on October 19th, 2013.

Nike KD VI

Laser Orange/Raspberry Red-Black-Gold

599424-801

October 19th, 2013

$130

View media item 590338

View media item 590339

View media item 590340

Very clean colorway. I wish I had more money. :frown:

finally un-dsed my seat pleasants today and i love 'em. probably going to get as many pairs of the texas night colorway as i can. love how people are sleeping on these although tbf, the oj and bamboo colorway were pretty awful

I think just about all of the colorways are cool, and I like them having a back story.
I think it would have been better if the releases were more speratic.

The colorways I'm most interested in are
SP ( already copped)
Meteorologies
Bamboo ( trying to get on discount )
Texas nights.

I'm waiting to see if / what the release will look like for the
Christmas
BHM
All-Star
Elites ( hopefully Lunar midsole or Lunar insole like the Kostons)

Besides that I'll be on ID

I feel the bamboos will be one of those shoes , 2-4 years from now they will be sought after. Maybe i'm wrong, who knows, but that's just my guess. There's some good detail on the inside of the shoe which I like. This cw is all around dope and glad I copped these

Let's get weird. Found out through various sneaker websites that the KD NSW QS "People's Champ" were dropping in Asia this past weekend on the 21st. Got them from Kinetics Tokyo for $173 total (with tax and shipping), and they arrived here in California on Monday (just 3 days!); pretty good from Japan to Cali. 

Wanted these since the moment I saw them. Didn't really care for all the hate being spewed on them. They're sick. I have to say they fit tight, so size up if you plan on getting these. I ordered an 8.5, but would get a 9 if I had to redorder them. Wearing the heather grey Nike tech fleece pack pants in the pics. Love the shoes (and the pants), can't wait to rock these in the winter, even though it does get too cold in Cali. Enjoy, cheers. Sorry for the crappy pics, shooting on a HTC One camera, not the best.

Last edited:
Let's get weird. Found out through various sneaker websites that the KD NSW QS "People's Champ" were dropping in Asia this past weekend on the 21st. Got them from Kinetics Tokyo for $173 total (with tax and shipping), and they arrived here in California on Monday (just 3 days!); pretty good from Japan to Cali. 

Wanted these since the moment I saw them. Didn't really care for all the hate being spewed on them. They're sick. I have to say they fit tight, so size up if you plan on getting these. I ordered an 8.5, but would get a 9 if I had to redorder them. Wearing the heather grey Nike tech fleece pack pants in the pics. Love the shoes (and the pants), can't wait to rock these in the winter, even though it does get too cold in Cali. Enjoy, cheers. Sorry for the crappy pics, shooting on a HTC One camera, not the best.

View media item 591334

View media item 591335

View media item 591336

View media item 591337

View media item 591338

View media item 591340

View media item 591341

View media item 591342

View media item 591343

View media item 591344

View media item 591345

View media item 591346

Honestly thats whats this thread is missing, on feet pics, they actually look more appealing in these too

But i feel like ive seen those pants somewhere just cant put my finger on it

As others have said these do fit narrow as you get closer to the toe but after I had them on for a few minutes you dont even feel the narrowness anymore. They fit great and are pretty comfortable.

For those who dont like creasing this canvas like material will def crease once you start to walk in them.

Oh and def not meant for shorts but Im just finally getting around to trying them on. Happy with my purchase

View media item 587835View media item 587838

DOPE.

PEOPLE'S CHAMP ARE A PASS FOR ME.

Back
Top Bottom