Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just checking in. 
x38rqq.gif
TROLL

ES about to take all of the LeBrons and KDs honestly
I remember when he said he was only doing this until the red octobers released, and I thought to myself "yeah right". 
laugh.gif

I don't care either way about his "campaign", but I have mixed feelings on if this even helps real sneakerheads get shoes. It helps employees for sure, and maybe people who line up for leftovers. But you know resellers see his posts too, and line up for those leftovers.

I don't knock the RSVP services, because if someone wants to pay for it, its still usually cheaper than resellers...

Dope man. Outta reps so early in the morning. I wish I would have been able to grab them BHM too. Damn you guys. Monday is a long time to wait for the Illusions.
Illusions probably the best pair imo tho so were all winning 

Happy to see all these Eastbay pairs rolling in for you guys, and packaged properly too. 
nthat.gif

I really want those Gold Elites but I don't wanna pay $200 for them since I feel there's a good chance I'll be able to find them cheaper. Arg.

Other than that and the WTKD, I'm good on the VI. 9 pairs was probably too many but this model turned out better than I thought it would.

Happy to see all these Eastbay pairs rolling in for you guys, and packaged properly too. 
nthat.gif

I really want those Gold Elites but I don't wanna pay $200 for them since I feel there's a good chance I'll be able to find them cheaper. Arg.

Other than that and the WTKD, I'm good on the VI. 9 pairs was probably too many but this model turned out better than I thought it would.
i think the cws saved it cause im more a fan of the style of the 5 but they dint have as many cws that grab ya

Sucks I have to wait till Saturday to get my illusions from eastbay. Have to pick them up at a ups store won't be home work late. Oh I might be in the minority but I think the wtkd like better than the wtl

Last edited:
Some people are acting like the WTKDs are dropping on NDC. I thought it was RSVP in stores only. The only site so far that is releasing the WTKDs online are Ruvilla right?

I remember when he said he was only doing this until the red octobers released, and I thought to myself "yeah right". :lol:

I don't care either way about his "campaign", but I have mixed feelings on if this even helps real sneakerheads get shoes. It helps employees for sure, and maybe people who line up for leftovers. But you know resellers see his posts too, and line up for those leftovers.

I don't knock the RSVP services, because if someone wants to pay for it, its still usually cheaper than resellers...
This! The only people this will benefit is the people with no life other than camping or the employees. He isn't helping at all he's making it worse. I was going to try for Lenox but I'm not even going to. Hopefully they release like the kobes.

Back
Top Bottom