Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I am missing anything on release on the 14th

1.) Brazil Pack

2.) Champagne & Cigar 6's

3.) Air Jordan 11 Low "Infrared"

4.) WTKD.

hopefully the first three draw attention away from the WTKD

Not sure if this is allowed or not(please delete if it is) but to be honest I am tired of missing out on releases. What is the best RSVP service?

#NikeDESTROYER
laugh.gif
 I wish he would help out a few NTers here and there. That'd be so cash.

I honestly cant believe they still do RSVP. Why not do FCFS or in-store raffle at the same time NDC releases. It would take a huge load off NDC.

Nike has a RSVP release damn near every week. You can easily find out the delay after a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
HOH valley fair, San Jose, CA has the MVP shirts. Was tempted to buy one, but ended up passing. From what I saw on display 1x m-XXL. From early today ( 5/28 )

I honestly cant believe they still do RSVP. Why not do FCFS or in-store raffle at the same time NDC releases. It would take a huge load off NDC.
FCFS i think would still be a nightmare. 

still not sure about the NDC countdown. hope they work out bugs between now and the 14th

I think the personal best would be to randomize which method they use.

still not sure about the NDC countdown. hope they work out bugs between now and the 14th

NDC wont be using the "countdown" method anymore. A nike rep was quite firm about that.

Now that the timer is gone.

IDK what i want it to be. im 0% with TLO

The hopeful side of me says nike pushed it back to make more pairs making it a limited GR or GR. 
tired.gif

likewise. only ones i have.

they were def executed the best. really seems like all the "what thes" since the zkvii's are just unispired products of hype.

The thing I liked about those is that they had the same color base, as opposed to a bunch of different random colors and patterns. It made them look more consistent.

Last edited:
@ ignite, exactly.

the left and right shoes were not so different that you couldnt tell that they belonged to each other.

seems like damn near every WT themed shoe to release since those are pretty much completely mismatched from top to bottom.

NDC wont be using the "countdown" method anymore. A nike rep was quite firm about that.

DAMN. I WAS HOPING TO GOD THAT THEY WOULD MAKE THAT METHOD THE NORM.

im just glad theres alot of heat coming out that day it makes it maybe like 1% easier. i mjust go get the lows and be done with it cause im feeling like ill be playing baseball with no hands just swingin at pitches wasting my time

Back
Top Bottom