Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Just realized the WTKDs are releasing the same day as the Jordan 6 "Champagne & Cigar" Pack, AJ x SB, and Jordan 11 Low "Infared" releases
I used to think this would increase my chances but having al those releases on the same day usually calls some type of glitch and I can't check out 

New to KD shoes, Actually just picked up my first pair (Elites VI Photo blue/Mango/Orange) for a very good price too and DAMN!!!!!! Fell in love with them. Really comfortable, the color is on point and they fit better than most Jordans that i own at my true size. Just what i needed for work. Now im thinking about a second pair for going out.

I need to get some more of my "jordans/LBJ only" friends to try these

The only issue im having with the shoe is that the shoe laces are neither long enough to tie or short enough to let hang like i usually do. Is this happening to anybody else? i guess ill have to get creative with the shoe laces when i wear them...
tongue.gif

Lets Hope the focus is the AJ Pack and the 11 Low.

devil.gif
... Trying to flourish on my first "What The..." Release

Hopefully they have them in store at the foot locker by my house cause I want to grab the "What the" and the 11 lows. The only bad thing is I'll have to go over Friday night cause the line gets crazy. Their was around a hundred people over there last week for the Carmines and their was a couple hundred over their for the Concord 11 lows.

How much are the KD florals going for right now? Lookin to scoop myself a pair but prices are pretty steep...

my body is ready for the wtkds :smokin
also kd florals going for about 250-300

Last edited:
My BHMs came in today from the Eastbay restock and I couldn't be happier. I missed them on release day as I was going for the Lebrons. 

I'll be wearing these bad boys come football season at M&T Bank Stadium to support my Ravens.

My BHMs came in today from the Eastbay restock and I couldn't be happier. I missed them on release day as I was going for the Lebrons. 

I'll be wearing these bad boys come football season at M&T Bank Stadium to support my Ravens.
#RAVENSNATION

I wonder what the resale prices are going to be for the WTKDs. It's probably gonna be around the same price as the Pre-Heats or a little less.

Back
Top Bottom