Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Signed up for the ap raffle at hoh today in a chicago suburb. When I asked how many already signed up, the lady resoonded with 'you don't want to know.' Hopefully my rsvp bot pulls through.

Signed up for the ap raffle at hoh today in a chicago suburb. When I asked how many already signed up, the lady resoonded with 'you don't want to know.' Hopefully my rsvp bot pulls through.
Just run up to that raffle box rip it open and make it rain on the first floor of the mall. And play that song too while you doing that. Oh don't forget wear a mask before you do this and have the car running in the parking lot.

Yeah my friend got them pretty easily last year, I thought it'd be the same this year but guess not :frown:

Sneaker game is serious this year.
KD V was possibly the worse model out of KD's sig considering it was his 5th model. 1 and 2 weren't great by no means but it was just the beginning of his sig. The V was a huge letdown after the IV. Im sure that's why picking up last years KD's was so easy. Not a huge demand.

now the real question is what sites gonna have less bots lol prob gonna try on footlocker
you can actually try both.  Nike is doing it thursday at 6pm and FL is doing it friday morning at 8am

i wish they were doing it at the same time to split the crowd up, but everyone is going to try nike thursday.  and those same ppl are going to try FL friday.

i like nike.com because you only die once....when that OUT OF STOCK pops up

FL crashes and crashes.  then you may get your size in cart and cant check out

Just run up to that raffle box rip it open and make it rain on the first floor of the mall. And play that song too while you doing that. Oh don't forget wear a mask before you do this and have the car running in the parking lot.

I just might send one of my friends who cares nothing about shoes on a Kamikaze mission :lol:

tell him if the mission is successfull I'll let him borrow my Xbox One for a couple weeks

jk :tongue:

Last edited:
I just might send one of my friends who cares nothing about shoes on a Kamikaze mission
laugh.gif

tell him if the mission is successfull I'll let him borrow my Xbox One for a couple weeks

jk
tongue.gif
Kamikaze mission. Nice! Sit him down give him a speech send him off with a salute. Damn just an xbox for a week? Just bail him out of jail if he gets arrested. hehehe. If you get jammed up don't mention my name!

Literally just gimmie one pair to beat to the ground

goin a half size up this go around tho

cant remember the last shoe I bought in a size 10 :lol:

Had copped the SPs in a 9.5 from my job and man those things hurt my pinky toe and are hard to break in.....better yet they havent even come close to breaking in

Last edited:
they not as limited as people think. a good bit of HoH got them. and most niketowns. just have to watch out for early links on ndc thursday. thats the only part im worrying about since ive alrady seen lots of people on twitter selling them. raffles are a joke so i dont bother. 

they not as limited as people think. a good bit of HoH got them. and most niketowns. just have to watch out for early links on ndc thursday. thats the only part im worrying about since ive alrady seen lots of people on twitter selling them. raffles are a joke so i dont bother. 
Still a 6pm EST release right? (for the TLO NDC)

Back
Top Bottom