Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Signed up for the ap raffle at hoh today in a chicago suburb. When I asked how many already signed up, the lady resoonded with 'you don't want to know.' Hopefully my rsvp bot pulls through.
LOL...That's the same thing the person told me @ my HOH

they not as limited as people think. a good bit of HoH got them. and most niketowns. just have to watch out for early links on ndc thursday. thats the only part im worrying about since ive alrady seen lots of people on twitter selling them. raffles are a joke so i dont bother. 
I think they are very limited...Not every Nikestore are gettin em' so that puts them in the limited category already IMO

but VERY limited??? cause in GA every single house of hoops is getting them plus nike atl. that is like 7-8 stores getting them. 
So like limited where they are more available than the Kobe Preludes, but less available than the KD ASG?

Last edited:

So like limited where they are more available than the Kobe Preludes, but less available than the KD ASG?
yea prelude was basically as limited as DB's. those were stupid limited. i would say they a little less limited then kd6 ASG. those were fairly easy to get. i would the best shoe to compare them to limited wise would be the what the kobe 8. around the same amount of pairs and hype. 

yea, but each HOH is only getting about 24 pair
yeah your right. only like 2 HoH in GA was getting 48 pairs. i know our niketown is getting double that but half those pairs gonna go to employees and friends/family since they all corrupt there.

but VERY limited??? cause in GA every single house of hoops is getting them plus nike atl. that is like 7-8 stores getting them. 

yea, but each HOH is only getting about 24 pair
Exactly, 24 pairs is not a lot @ all. All of our HOH got em too, but like that manager said when I went in there..."There's way too many ppl who entered compared to the # of pairs we received" And it seems like only one or 2 Nikestores are getting these

Exactly, 24 pairs is not a lot @ all. All of our HOH got em too, but like that manager said when I went in there..."There's way too many ppl who entered compared to the # of pairs we received" And it seems like only one or 2 Nikestores are getting these
ya trust me its not gonna be an easy cop at all. i just know there is more of a chance then people realize. ndc usually has the most stock. thats your best shot on release day.

ya trust me its not gonna be an easy cop at all. i just know there is more of a chance then people realize. ndc usually has the most stock. thats your best shot on release day.
You might just be right...It was quite easy to get my AS pair, but I kinda figured that cuz of the Kobes and Brons releasing, but then again ppl love to go after the KD's cuz they're so cheap compared to those 2

You might just be right...It was quite easy to get my AS pair, but I kinda figured that cuz of the Kobes and Brons releasing, but then again ppl love to go after the KD's cuz they're so cheap compared to those 2
and most people thought the kd's were the best out of the whole AS pack. me and all my friends did atleast

and most people thought the kd's were the best out of the whole AS pack. me and all my friends did atleast
Yeah, I did too...And Imma still stick by that. But, the only problem I'm having w/ the KD's are the sizing. My TS is 11.5, but for the past 3yrs I've been goin w/ 12, but on these it felt like I cld of went w/ a 11.5

Yeah, I did too...And Imma still stick by that. But, the only problem I'm having w/ the KD's are the sizing. My TS is 11.5, but for the past 3yrs I've been goin w/ 12, but on these it felt like I cld of went w/ a 11.5
ya im shocked how big they run. like everyone told me to cop true to size. but i need to go down on half a size or maybe a full size. its weird cause the toe box is very narrow but the fit is akward

this ticket and raffle stuff is startin to take the fun out of getting kicks, let alone online is a whole nother issue, i just prolly stick to GRs unless its something i really want and willing to go all out for (blk infrared 6) , crazy these days ......

Back
Top Bottom