Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm going around dinner time today to sign up for raffles. i'll see if I can get a head count of people signing up for my size (that is going 0.5 down from my true size)

A friend of mine is working till 10 so hopefully I can get a final count of how many people are in raffle for my size so I know my odds! lol

Wife would slap the shiet out of me if I was to be camping overnight. hahaha.
if I didn't have class wed evening I'd camp Wednesday morning. You gotta be dedicated to get your shoes. :lol: at 1 hr

I'm going around dinner time today to sign up for raffles. i'll see if I can get a head count of people signing up for my size (that is going 0.5 down from my true size)

A friend of mine is working till 10 so hopefully I can get a final count of how many people are in raffle for my size so I know my odds! lol
This is all of us tomorrow night waiting on that raffle call.

might pass on the ligers now..  grabbed a few other things instead, and probably gonna grab something else today

thought they were 35... my kids wear GS sz and my 13 yr old is in a sz 11... i wish i only had to pay 48 for a pair....

i did pick up the baby sz meteorology for 25 from footlocker for my nephew...
Toddler sizes are $48. Preschools are $67. GS are $99. I'm not sure what the baby sizes are. They have been on discount before.

Yeah I know wish they were $48 men sizes. I would even take $99 for men sizes.

just incase anyone were wondering what the numbers were looking like HOH in Arden Mall only has 18 pairs...Good luck picking these up seems pretty limited

just incase anyone were wondering what the numbers were looking like HOH in Arden Mall only has 18 pairs...Good luck picking these up seems pretty limited
Last year my HOH only had 18 pairs, same for this year.  Maybe the hype is higher this year I guess

Last year my HOH only had 18 pairs, same for this year.  Maybe the hype is higher this year I guess

you could sum it up by saying supply will not satisfy the demand. Will it be prelude pack type stuff- probably not- enough other stuff happening earlier in the month that this probably isn't on that level, but for KD and dedicated nike bball folks, this will not be slept on. In my opinion, these blow the last two out of the water with the blue hits, but thats just me. Others may feel differently. The thirst for the 4s was very real. Maybe not as much on 5s, but because it was primarily white I think. These will not sit anywhere and be gone within seconds online- wish I was wrong, and I will probably strike out myself, but that is the truth.

the 5's were weak. The KD IV Aunt Pearls didn't even drop online so it should be interesting how this online release will go.

the 5's were weak. The KD IV Aunt Pearls didn't even drop online so it should be interesting how this online release will go.
Not to get into a big opinion battle here but IMO the 5's were DOPE in person.  All these people that didn't like them did you see em in person?  The 3M on that shoe is CRAZY....can't say that enough.  But the 4's are still my favorite and I don't even own a pair

two of my local HOH are getting these.  went yesterday to get in on the raffles.

1st HOH - 6 sheets deep already (30 names per sheet)

2nd HOH - i was the 2nd name...on the 5th sheet

and they are taking names all day today as well.  this is crazy
I aint even gonna go in that case. thanks

Also, never dealing with Hanon again. After i bought Illusions i emailed them to tell them my Unit # was stripped off my shipping address once i noticed it on my invoice. Emailed them a 2nd time from no response. Now it looks like my package was in my city yest for delivery and now saying not updated.. probably because they never added the unit # before shipping, which took almost a week to do.. weak. /rant

Not to get into a big opinion battle here but IMO the 5's were DOPE in person.  All these people that didn't like them did you see em in person?  The 3M on that shoe is CRAZY....can't say that enough.  But the 4's are still my favorite and I don't even own a pair
Yeah those pearls are crazy nice. I need to cop me a pair along with the Asgs to go with my matching shirt

Yeah those pearls are crazy nice. I need to cop me a pair along with the Asgs to go with my matching shirt
Right people didn't like them for whatever reason but being pearl white with the pink accents made them look crazy.  The 3M on those tho is unlike most other sneakers out there

I aint even gonna go in that case. thanks
@serstylz2

it may be worth a shot.  somebody gotta win, right.

i saw a ton of size 9.5, 10.5 and 11 on the list.  i think i'm gonna go back to both today and have my boy put in for a size 14 or something odd like that, then just try to trade them for my size.

if you wear a size 11, don't even try  Southpark cause 3 employees wear size 11 and you know how that goes.  i got shafted on the oregon foams there

Good idea but you're just making it harder on yourself advertising it like that

Back
Top Bottom