Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If this was a shot at me ; THE PINK is not an issue my friend. I got the KDIV AP on RD(check my pics/comments in the archived kd IV thread), bc those were hawt hawt hawt-and ALSO mostly pink BTW. I also have the Kay Yow kobe VI-SOOOOOOOOOOO PINK ISNT AN ISSUE BUDDY-it's the flower graphics!!!!!!

The pink flower print makes the KDVI AP VERY grandma-swag(IN MY OPINION). Anyone who denies the APVI has granny swag are just lying to themselves. Someone earlier mentioned that the APVI would be strictly for collection purpose; I TOTALLLLY GET THAT, as I have shoes in my collection that i'd never wear. On the other hand those floral EXTs are pretty sweet.

General Assumptions are ignorant!!!@poohdini816
LOL...I'm not tryna beef w/ any of my fellow NTers on here. We all on here for one purpose and that's shoes bruh. I don't care what anyone thinks about any shoe's style or color. My goal is to get these AP's and move on to the next shoe. As for the APIV vs. the VI's "Pearls, Flowers" they're both things no man shld be wearing hell...lol

Thank you Nike for changing the release time. Not that an afternoon release increases my chances but if/when I strike out I won't lose sleep. 5am releases are painful on the west coast.
Yes thank you nike for changing it to 6 pm eastern . People have school and jobs wish they could of did that to the all star pack. Works well for me especially after the district went on a blocking spree because they got out smarted funny how the idiots blocked the same thing a few years ago.

High School Special EducationTeacher

I haven't been able to get all of the durants

Funny. I'm a phys ed major and alot of people have been advising me to do special education. How long have you been teaching?

AP's are dope.They'll likely be my last KD VI until the Elites drop.

hey guys, is there a good performance review for the KD VI's?  most of youtube has these little kids doing them.  i saw the one by kicksgenius.  any others out there?

How do you guys feel about them for ball?  just casually wearing them in the house, the material on the toe is kinda hurting on just a few cuts.  

im thinking either sell these or just keep the ASG for casual wear.

hey guys, is there a good performance review for the KD VI's?  most of youtube has these little kids doing them.  i saw the one by kicksgenius.  any others out there?

How do you guys feel about them for ball?  just casually wearing them in the house, the material on the toe is kinda hurting on just a few cuts.  

im thinking either sell these or just keep the ASG for casual wear.
The more i hoop in mine the more i like them. I dont have any problems with mine

I feel you but 5am on the west coast is horrible. Much rather have it later in the day

I live on the west coast and like the 5am drops. Increases the chance that someone may sleep through a release. I know from personal experience because I accidentally slept through the bhm and kobe masterpiece back-to-back weeks :lol:

But if I truly want something at launch I know I'll wake up or have to pay resale.

Wow, the elites are looking sick, but that price is awful. But thats the "elite" retail price, smh. 3-5 years ago thats a reg 120-150 shoe.

Nice @van-nostrand   
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom