Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
ASG from Hanon is now in NY. Now the wait for it to get here :lol:

:nerd:

See if USPS has further tracking info. Parcel Force status stops at NY. You should get them Monday I think.

BTW, They mark the item as gift so it's good if you have a big order or expensive item, the possibility of custom fees are slim to none.

The pair I sent back I'm tracking it and the status said address not found. They better find their way back to Hanon safely. >:

thapointguy thapointguy Yea i've been using USPS to track. As of this morning, the last update was yesterday but the mailman just dropped it off

:nthat: came with the gumbo box and tarot card. 1 for 3 on the tarot card :lol: on the gumbo pack

I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the cats are riding the KDVI AP train bc the KDIV AP reseller prices are through the roof. Flower print??!??!?! Really?!?!??!? My grandma woulda DEF felt the KDVI AP. I'm sure plenty of granny necks will be broken with this release. If any dude wore the KDVI AP, 5-10 years ago,they woulda gotten trolled and called every homophobic name in the book. And most you dudes who think u can pull the flower print off;trust me; you can't. It's not a good look. Really.not a good look.

I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the cats are riding the KDVI AP train bc the KDIV AP reseller prices are through the roof. Flower print??!??!?! Really?!?!??!? My grandma woulda DEF felt the KDVI AP. I'm sure plenty of granny necks will be broken with this release. If any dude wore the KDVI AP, 5-10 years ago,they woulda gotten trolled and called every homophobic name in the book. And most you dudes who think u can pull the flower print off;trust me; you can't. It's not a good look. Really.not a good look.
+1. Rep'd.

If I get a pair, I'm not planning on wearing the APs hardly at all, maybe once or twice. I just want them for my collection.

I know I couldn't pull them off very well.

you know most are gonna have baggy cuffed jeans on with the tongue out, trying to flex in pics with them on
laugh.gif
. if nike comes out with matching clothing for the AP's though....
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom