Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
true true, im feeling that icey sole but that padded tongue throws them off and they look like a couch imo
I think they should stop with boot-looking EXTs. Its almost Spring. It'd be nice if they made a leather KD 6. Or nubuck. Or something lol.

i'm waiting on @van-nostrand   to do the 3m lace swap with the precision timings  
nerd.gif

i'll do it eventually, but not right now 
laugh.gif

I think they should stop with boot-looking EXTs. Its almost Spring. It'd be nice if they made a leather KD 6. Or nubuck. Or something lol.

Are you talking about the NSWs? The only EXT we got was the Gum. The Florals are the next (unless they count the AP).

i'm waiting on @van-nostrand   to do the 3m lace swap with the precision timings  
nerd.gif

i'll do it eventually, but not right now 
laugh.gif

I should've done it last night but forgot about it as soon as I saw LBJ spanking my man KD. 
embarassed.gif

Probably this weekend since I haven't worn my PTs other than when they dropped. I think it'll look real good.

no US release date for the floral correct? I dont understand how asia gets these first. Kd is AMERICAN, he playings in AMERICA, nike is based in AMERICA....am i missing something?

@spider nawl I meant EXTs. I know we got only one (plus Florals) I was saying I'd be cool if the rest (if we're getting any more) looked like normal KDs with materials that wouldn't normally be on a basketball shoe. Not boot loking like Gums and Florals. Or make some more of those too because I know there is lots of people that like them like that.

Currently hitting select retailers across Asia, the 'Floral' Nike KD VI EXT QS is expected to hit stateside soon. Info Via SC

Last edited:
Damn Kicks Crew going nuts. APs were $250 at first, then got bumped up to $280, sold out, now they back on there for $350.

Last edited:
Was bored yesterday. Did a lace swap with the 3M laces and N7s just in case anybody wanted to see how that looked...

I think its cool. The atomic red one looked way better so I put them back in there.They looked cool on the Meteorology joints too.
Not bad i thought about doing it to my n7s

Back
Top Bottom