Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Super salty about the florals already being overseas, hopefully they make it this way. Those pics just sold me even more and I've already been waiting too long.

The icey sole is about the only thing I like on that shoe. The EXTs just don't do it for me. Nor the Lifestyles, but I think that's just assumed.
I agree, I don't see why people like this floral print. Its hard enough for me to like the Aunt Pearl with its print, but its grown on me over time.

They usually hand out tickets on wednesday. Check foot lockers launch located on monday.
Well this is a Thursday release, so I'm guessing if they do a ticket raffle, which they don't always do, its going to be Mon/Tues ticket hand outs.

I just hate the raffle, even though I did get the KD Supreme's through it, I don't trust the employees.

Alright so I got a email yesterday saying they were putting the finishing touches on my KDs and I was wondering how long they should take to arrive

aww man I was wishing it would be FCFS or guaranteed tickets not this raffle crap

I have yet to win a raffle

man i could never through to hoh when i was calling over the christmas break so i gave up on even ever trying again

but hey, i like the ligers, and i know a lot of peole think those are hideous  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anybody in okc know where i can get the homes tommrorow ill be in okc for a tourney. id get em down here in ardmore but they wont have them at hibbetts
tired.gif

I like the floral pattern and the icy sole. Just can't mess with the way changed the shoe all up. :x

anybody in okc know where i can get the homes tommrorow ill be in okc for a tourney. id get em down here in ardmore but they wont have them at hibbetts
tired.gif
Not in OKC myself but the launch calendar from Foot Locker shows that they'll have them at Penn Square, and that's the only place.

tired.gif
Should be an easy cop at any of the stops in Penn Square, also looks like finishline is getting them so you might try finishline in norman too. Id just give em a call.

Not in OKC myself but the launch calendar from Foot Locker shows that they'll have them at Penn Square, and that's the only place.
good ill be out by penn i think ill try to swoop in there.

Should be an easy cop at any of the stops in Penn Square, also looks like finishline is getting them so you might try finishline in norman too. Id just give em a call.
man i went to finishline valentines day and was really disappoitned i didnt see anything worth anything. i saw a pair of bamboos but they only had a sze 12 that was it for kds in the store besides the kids stuff. they had backpacks and socks but no shoes other then the ones that dropped when they first came out smh

How long do IDs take to ship? My location is in the northeast
There's a KD VI ID thread, people will be able to help you out there. Or just read through the posts there.

I ordered my ID like back in July last year and I honestly don't remember how long it took once I had the "finishing touches" e-mail. Wasn't too long, though.

Back
Top Bottom