Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully AP is discounted on swoosh. Its been a while since a kd has been.

i wonder if the pair durant is wearing now is gonna drop 
nerd.gif

Finally was brave enough to play a full 2 hours at training in the VI, normally I chicken out due to how low and no support & padding inside and switch back to KD V.
The KD IV is just as low as this VI but the strap gave some support and lock down around ankle & heel.

So I played in one of my pairs of All Star games this afternoon and damn they hurt my feet, brake in feels harder than its done on other colourways still the same little toe pain but my toe today is messed up, really took a beating!
Gotta add I didn't dare attack the basket / drive.

Love the elites.

did i wait to late on the asg

realized i got the 5s may as well grab the 6s

atl heads are they still out there 

Finally was brave enough to play a full 2 hours at training in the VI, normally I chicken out due to how low and no support & padding inside and switch back to KD V.
The KD IV is just as low as this VI but the strap gave some support and lock down around ankle & heel.

So I played in one of my pairs of All Star games this afternoon and damn they hurt my feet, brake in feels harder than its done on other colourways still the same little toe pain but my toe today is messed up, really took a beating!
Gotta add I didn't dare attack the basket / drive.

Love the elites.
Try wearing elite socks with em ?

Nah my guess is closer to 100 per store, like 15-20 at non ftl nike stores.

As a kid, 6pm was KD's favorite time. Whenever the clock struck 6pm his AP would make him a PB&J with PT during his younger years at SP. Nike basketball wanted to share his 6pm excitement with the world.
:lol: word?

As a kid, 6pm was KD's favorite time. Whenever the clock struck 6pm his AP would make him a PB&J with PT during his younger years at SP. Nike basketball wanted to share his 6pm excitement with the world.

thats stupid. so because KD likes 6 pm. i gotta be inconvenienced?

Back
Top Bottom