Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Where are these BHM KD's releasing primarily? I called around to pretty much every major Footlocker and Footaction in North Carolina and none of them know if they're getting them or not yet

Where are these BHM KD's releasing primarily? I called around to pretty much every major Footlocker and Footaction in North Carolina and none of them know if they're getting them or not yet
im from raleigh bro i usually go to champs in triangle mall, they got the xmas ones so i think they would have the bhms, i got my others from there too..

I figured HOH at Crabtree would for sure be getting them but they said as far as they know they aren't getting them. Everywhere I called basically said to check back on Tuesday cause they would know by then.

So based on this shirt that Nike put up recently, I think it's safe to say that the Nats are the primary inspiration behind the DC colorway.

DCs just have that tommy hilfiger/rl polo look to me. Nothing wrong with that, just not feeling it on this shoe.

I figured HOH at Crabtree would for sure be getting them but they said as far as they know they aren't getting them. Everywhere I called basically said to check back on Tuesday cause they would know by then.
mmmhhm dag HOH too yea they usually be solid with they release info, yea check them and champs by tomorrow or wedsnday, pretty sure one of them gon have em, most def check triangle champs they been pretty strong with the past couple kds

I really don't think I'm copping the BHM's this weekend. I just copped those Multicolored Nike Air Trainer 1 Mids from NDC, I think Imma rest until the AP's drop...

elites before ASGs...
laugh.gif

View media item 769454Possibly elites??? Don't quote me as I can't verify just yet...maybe someone can confirm. In an interview kd said they'd be full airmax

That looks like the zoom max that was in the Lebron X's. If these are real, I'll have to grab a pair. I loved the cushioning on the X's. If these are lighter with that same cushion, they should be great to play in.

Last edited:
Possibly elites??? Don't quote me as I can't verify just yet...maybe someone can confirm. In an interview kd said they'd be full airmax
Just looks unstable to me, like the LeBron 10 lows. The lacing setup should fix the issues a lot of us have been having with getting a sung fit throughout the shoe tho

those elites look aight if they legit, feeling that air max bottom, those would be worth the 150.00, he right tho look similar to lebrons from the side

Last edited:
those elites look aight if they legit, feeling that air max bottom, those would be worth the 150.00, he right tho look similar to lebrons from the side
elites won't be $150 :lol:, especially with that full air max

KD got Lebron's sloppy seconds :lol:

They look good though. Not sure about the price.

Last edited:
Last year's KD V elites were $180, so these will probably be 195-200 (proportional to the bump in price for regular V to regular VI). That's just my guess though. No source or inside info.

Last year's KD V elites were $180, so these will probably be 195-200 (proportional to the bump in price for regular V to regular VI). That's just my guess though. No source or inside info.
thank you!!!!! thats why i was easin it with the 150.00 price bc i was under the impression the price goes up on elites,  anything more than that is stink!!!

Back
Top Bottom