• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Jesus...I have 12 pairs
eek.gif

no BHM, DC, AP, Flower EXTs for me...
Yeah the first three pair i was like im going to have every colorway and then idk what happen i just fell off track will be back on the KD train

I believe that those and those other "54 points" pair are just personal pairs that KD's crew gets access to.  I highly doubt they ever get released.

There is no way SOMEBODY doesn't have the ASG's in hand. The Lebron's are like old news already and seems like people have early pairs.

yeah. They legit. I've got 2 pair of kicks from em. Shipping takes a little while but other than that they good.
What did they charge you for shipping?  It doesn't look like they include shipping cost when I go to check out with paypal, but I don't want to be hit by a large shipping bill later down the line.

The ASG has been the best kept secret over at headquarters, don't know if this is a marketing strategy but THEY ARE ****** UP FOR DOIN THIS TO US lmao

Still no asg info smh .....think ima pass on da bhms had to think twice about paying 150 for all purple IMO, dey go hard tho

Starting to get a bit discouraged for next month, sum asg info would bring me back to life lol or a confirmed rd for aps so I can make sum decisions ....I did shoot the DCs down but wit all da February frenzy idk just might cop em

With all the pub for every other release and the "stories". I can't believe they haven't released ANY info for ASG.

Yeah I don't think complaining about the ASG pair will have any impact on Nike's decision to release info. On another note, BHM's look great and I caught someone at my gym hooping in a pair of DCs. Just an opinion but they look really bland in person.

With exception of the AP's, im discouraged with the direction this line is headed. All the dope c/w's were released 1st to reel us in.

Now..... Blah. Losing interest in all honesty.

What did they charge you for shipping?  It doesn't look like they include shipping cost when I go to check out with paypal, but I don't want to be hit by a large shipping bill later down the line.

I don't even remember. It's been a minute. I want to say I paid like $30 for some reason though.

i hope somewhere down the line we get a gold based colorway.

Thought I would only end up with two... I have 5 (possibly 6 if I would have tried for Pre-Heats) all were retail or lower def need a couple more (BHM and AP later down the line) View media item 767345

lol have same pairs except 66 and all lower than retail, really want BHM but prelude pack drained my spending money so i might just pass...

i really want to see ASG though

With exception of the AP's, im discouraged with the direction this line is headed. All the dope c/w's were released 1st to reel us in.

Now..... Blah. Losing interest in all honesty.
We are 6 months in so it is understandable to start fading or lose interest. Should still be a few more good cws to come. I still want the powder blue white home. fingers crossed. N7  is still my favorite.

i can agree, i wanna get my hands on some SPs before i hang up the 6s, they look so OG imo, wanna see detailed pics of them animal print ones too, think that might be it for me unless next month turn out good, prolly just cop for my son after that

Back
Top Bottom