Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yooo forrel???? Thats whats up good looks on this!
The only KD VI I've really been excited for so far. February is a rough month though. 
mean.gif
 Too many releases. They might slide down my list for the month. I actually hope the AU date is a few weeks before US.

The only KD VI I've really been excited for so far. February is a rough month though. :smh:  Too many releases. They might slide down my list for the month. I actually hope the AU date is a few weeks before US.

Yea there are a lot of releases, I was thinking of picking up the 10s that day but other than that I'm only picking up the DC, I'm just glad these are really going to drop I want to see more pics

Official NDC images of the BHM KD VI - Purple/Gold combo is fire! 
I agree, these are going to be a nice pick up. I also liked the energy cw too. Looks a lot better in person than in pictures so I'm biting my nails that the bhm's are as tough as they are in pics.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the comfort of this shoe? Also, the way they crease. The upper is a deal breaker for me.

I'm just asking, because I don't like upper at all. I ordered a pair of IDs the day they went up last summer and I got the pre-heats (sold them). They looked great, but i thought they felt cheap as hell. I went crazy for the 4s and I don't own a pair 5s and I'm going to sell my 6 IDs.

Kd is my favorite player of all time. I haven't liked any of his shoes other than the 4. It sucks. I want to be wearing my favorite players sigs.

Last edited:
thats my problem wit da 6's.....they're perfect for my kids since they wipe clean, but for my grown ***, that plastic or whatever it is precreased looking upper that kills it for me....i might buy one pair since i usually buy one kd per season, but have yet to decide which one.

Outlets are getting KD'S. So you might want to check outlets just picked bamboos for 84.00

Thought I would only end up with two... I have 5 (possibly 6 if I would have tried for Pre-Heats) all were retail or lower def need a couple more (BHM and AP later down the line) View media item 767345

Back
Top Bottom