• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

^Some fakes with the KD V AS color scheme
thought the same thing, they look like fugazzi area 72 kd 6
mean.gif

Alright Nike, KD has been officially named an All Star (as if there was any doubt), time to release some damn pics.

Does anybody know why the KD Aunt Pearls come w/ another set of pink laces???
no idea and they arent even different type of laces thicker or something just the same laces. oh whatever use em in another pair u got like mambacurials for example xD

i know i refresh this thread atleast 15 times a day at work hoping to see some ASG pics this wait is crazy.......
indifferent.gif

FYI FTL Europe has those Home II's as coming out Sat. Feb 22. Should be the same over here, but don't see anything on any of our calendars yet.

i know i refresh this thread atleast 15 times a day at work hoping to see some ASG pics this wait is crazy.......:stoneface:
I do this at school man. Niketalk and Instagram are my addictions! Stayed home today just woke up now about yo catch up on threads. Next week hopefully we get a press conference. Really want to see how they look because the dcs are similar to the asg and Leo said he doesn't like to use similar color ways. Why they didn't go with a Sonic the Hedgehog theme for Christmas last year because they were to similar to okc colors.

Last edited:
I do this at school man. Niketalk and Instagram are my addictions! Stayed home today just woke up now about yo catch up on threads. Next week hopefully we get a press conference. Really want to see how they look because the dcs are similar to the asg and Leo said he doesn't like to use similar color ways. Why they didn't go with a Sonic the Hedgehog theme for Christmas last year because they were to similar to okc colors.
press conference for sneakers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom