Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I know this isn't the all star news everyone wants but KD vii "4th of July" June 28th. Retail at $150.
USA USA USA
Peep K. Love 
laugh.gif
. Chandler tried to be sneaky too 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to be rude or say it's not true, just wondering who the best follows are... Can't decide if I want to make some White Orange and Blue ID's or wait until the VII's pics are released

Wasn't trying to be rude or say it's not true, just wondering who the best follows are... Can't decide if I want to make some White Orange and Blue ID's or wait until the VII's pics are released

I didn't take it that way at all. Sorry if it came off that way in the response. I was debating on trying to ID a pair and try to make it like the duke pairs some of the players have been wearing

If I remember correctly from a while back, KD said that the VII would be a low top. Would have to try to find the reference but that's what I remember.

then you must have more information about stuff we don't know about right? :nerd:

I wish man. I don't even see the all stars in our computer at all. (Which doesn't mean anything because we don't get all the exclusive kds) I've been checking daily hoping to see something.

I'd guess the VI Elite pictures will surface before the VII's do, so you may be waiting for a little while.  Plus, the VI Elites may end up being different enough to sway you from IDing a regular model, especially since KD said the elites will have different/more cushion.

If I remember correctly from a while back, KD said that the VII would be a low top. Would have to try to find the reference but that's what I remember.

Nicekicks.com kicks on court interview he did last year before the vi dropped. He said the vi and vii would both be low tops.

Back
Top Bottom