OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

these will be a nice birthday gift to myself in oct. my girls getting me some louis shoes, ill take these ^_^

Found a fitted to match galaxies. Perfect. Even got that glow'

2moc96e.jpg

13-Orlando-Magic-Nba-Storm-Gray-Sea-Glass-For-Flight-One-Allstars-Gray-Under-Custom-Fitted-New-Era-59fifty-5950-5.jpg

13-Orlando-Magic-Nba-Storm-Gray-Sea-Glass-For-Flight-One-Allstars-Gray-Under-Custom-Fitted-New-Era-59fifty-5950-6.jpg

where can i cop that magic hat that matches the galaxy flight ones? i checked on myfitteds.com but i didnt see it there. any help will be be appreciated.

is 200 a good price to pay for the orlando colorway or should i wait and find something cheaper if possible?

$200 is still way to much for it. It's an OG classic cw but by no means they should be bought for more than $150. Wait it out if you can.

These crease so badly. I knew people were saying they crease bad, so I tried using sneakershields. Little did I know, the whole side of the sneakers crease with wear. -_-

I mean, it's not noticeable on feet, but when you hold them in your hands the sides of the sneakers are creased. There's about 3 creases on each side. WITH ONE WEAR.

Do NOT pay those $300 resell prices for them. It's a very nice sneaker with great features, but the quality is
sick.gif

Nike should've just jacked up the prices and added better materials. Only time I wished Nike raised prices.
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the info about the hat guys, already copped my sz 7 1/2 and it will be here in a few days.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

These crease so badly. I knew people were saying they crease bad, so I tried using sneakershields. Little did I know, the whole side of the sneakers crease with wear. -_-

I mean, it's not noticeable on feet, but when you hold them in your hands the sides of the sneakers are creased. There's about 3 creases on each side. WITH ONE WEAR.

Do NOT pay those $300 resell prices for them. It's a very nice sneaker with great features, but the quality is
sick.gif

Nike should've just jacked up the prices and added better materials. Only time I wished Nike raised prices.
30t6p3b.gif

You're right they do crease a lot, I got the mints and I've worn them about five times and even got caught in a litte rain with them. Other than the creases they wear pretty good meaning you can't tell that they've been worn a lot. They're probably my favorite pair of shoes to wear right now, I'd like another pair but I'm not paying close to $300 for a pair.

Originally Posted by picasso

Originally Posted by ct3boii

You're right they do crease a lot, I got the mints and I've worn them about five times and even got caught in a litte rain with them. Other than the creases they wear pretty good meaning you can't tell that they've been worn a lot. They're probably my favorite pair of shoes to wear right now, I'd like another pair but I'm not paying close to $300 for a pair.

Yeah I was talking about the mints too. I feel the same way. In love with my pair; I was just blown when I saw all those creases. Just glad they aren't noticeable on feet.

^ I dont really come in this thread, but I saw this episode  last night........Just wondering if someone was going to post the video.  Good lookin out!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

someone wants to sell me a DS GITD pair for $300, yall think its a fair price?

not sure what sz u are but check ebay... prices are starting to dip a lil for dudes not trying to hold out for over 300. got a 9 and a 10 on there for 250 shipped. Seller guarantees authenticity. good luck. love my 2 pr immensely. it may be my favorite shoe

Back
Top Bottom