OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

1 step closer to the Way Ups

21jxa2h.jpg

wow... lol.
great cant wait
I love this.. def cop for me, I slept on the mints.. now they're wanting 300+.. jesus man, shoe game's getting out of hand. I remember when you could find these types of shoes at the outlet stores.. smh

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

the mints are horrible

The Orlando's aren't much better, my pair has more creases than Dog the Bounty Hunter's face
sick.gif

yeah but the hype for the mints is stupid for what they are, atleast the orlandos look good

the mints are horrible

The Orlando's aren't much better, my pair has more creases than Dog the Bounty Hunter's face
sick.gif

yeah but the hype for the mints is stupid for what they are, atleast the orlandos look good
Good looking shoe but i got rid of the mints, do you guys think the quality will be better on the new c/w's

man i love both my pairs the mints are vicious and i havent even worn my orlandos, they still have orlandos out there for about 150-170 i still see them a lot

I still want a pair- there's so many other kicks out though...and more to come. The black/white colorway will not be slept on for sure. Lets just hope those hype cats sleep- probably not.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

sick.gif

Good looking shoe but i got rid of the mints, do you guys think the quality will be better on the new c/w's

very unlikely!

I ended up flipping my mints to someone who offered me double what paid 
pimp.gif

But to those who are talking about the creasing. You should look into getting yourself some sneaker shields. No toe box creasing what so ever with those in!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

pimp.gif

But to those who are talking about the creasing. You should look into getting yourself some sneaker shields. No toe box creasing what so ever with those in!
ended up copping a pair on footlocker when they got a restock and didn't really like them and sold for 2x.. now I want the orlando's and mints in my size and I can't find a pair for a reasonable price. Mints are going for stupid money..300? c'mon man.. that's silly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

pimp.gif

ended up copping a pair on footlocker when they got a restock and didn't really like them and sold for 2x.. now I want the orlando's and mints in my size and I can't find a pair for a reasonable price. Mints are going for stupid money..300? c'mon man.. that's silly
ohwell.gif
I agree! Especially when they retailed at $130 with tax. But I couldn't pass up that 2x offer. I was like surrrre 
laugh.gif
. Prices on the bay are still outrageous for both cw's....

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
I agree! Especially when they retailed at $130 with tax. But I couldn't pass up that 2x offer. I was like surrrre 
laugh.gif
. Prices on the bay are still outrageous for both cw's....

If you're the seller it's great for you but on the other hand the buyers get it in the butt..I can't find either for 200 and with quality not being there and hearing they creaaaasssee up really quick guess I'll be on the lookout for a vnds pair for a good price

honestly i couldn't care less about the creasing on the All Stars, they're such an awesome shoe!
considering all that 3M on them too....creasing is to be expected.

Glad i got a 2nd pair for a good price 
glasses.gif

7176484389_4465fdd3cd_c.jpg

7361706290_9fa1396114_c.jpg

7361710448_2d2ae40639_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom