OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i think its weird that i never saw a thread for these shoes and then with all this hype for every shoe we are at page 134 now, smh at shoe collecting now. hypebeasts killin this

its not even hypebeast.  this is one shoe that deserve the hype. ESPECIALLY the mints, just a well put together shoes.
One of my favorite release from nike this year.

Even if I got my hands on the foamposite galaxy, I would have prob like these better.
Especially the mints? Come on the only ones that deserved it are og colorways, glow in the dark shoe=good execution for a child. hype for crap is what i was talking about so thanks for solidifying my point with that mint comment, and the fact that people call them mints?! do they freshen your breathe? stupid names for stupid shoes

I'm guessing you don't like the shoes huh? The official CW is listed as Fresh-Mint so if you don't like the name blame Nike. All of the latest realeases nowadays  are overhyped to be honest. The mint cw of the Flight One is a good design and very well excecuted. I personally don't like and never did like the design of the Flight One but once I saw the mint cw I wanted the shoe. The Galaxy Foamposite was an overhyped shoe, the Flight One Galaxy most wanted that shoe to actually wear just like the Galaxy KD's.   

its a good shoe for the retail price imo, if you got them foe retail...

not feelin that new colorway at first glance..

Finally got my GITD's in.  They are dope.  Well worth the wait.
pimp.gif

Got my pairs of Mint NRGs in. Gotta say not impressed with the quality. Hopefully my orlandos that are arriving friday are of better build.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Got my pairs of Mint NRGs in. Gotta say not impressed with the quality. Hopefully my orlandos that are arriving friday are of better build.

huh?? dam you are about to be disappointed.
the quality of the mints are much better than orlandos.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

huh?? dam you are about to be disappointed.
the quality of the mints are much better than orlandos.

this lol.

What r the other shoes surrounding the bred flight ones? kinda hot...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

How do these Flight One fit? Are they true to size, fit smaller, or bigger? I'm gonna buy some Orlando's but I don't what size to get. I'm not too familiar with these shoes but those Orlando's are so eye catching.

It depends on how you like your sneakers to fit. The majority of the people say true to size. But I went half a size up because I have wide feet, most sneakers with an inner sock tend to run small especially penny hardway sneakers.
they run a tad bit big.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Remember someone in here asking bout a fitted for the Mints..
just got this in.

dont really match. sports zone elite has a perfect charlotte hornets hat to match these, i mean EXACT match. try doing some research on that hat and you will find a perfect match and what makes it better is that it is a snapback!

Originally Posted by 45DE

just got this in.

dont really match. sports zone elite has a perfect charlotte hornets hat to match these, i mean EXACT match. try doing some research on that hat and you will find a perfect match and what makes it better is that it is a snapback!

Snapback= pass.

just got this in.

looked and found nothing

Any1 try using sneaker shields in their nrg flight ones? I want to unds mine but i don't want them to look beat after the first wear

just got this in.

Guess you didn't see my other post where i said crap 4s pic, but in person the two greys on the fitted is exact match to the kicks..
i dont do snapbacks.. to each their own tho.

EDIT: @ Eatmyswoosh: i went with my usual 12 in these.. lil room up front nothing major, did add a sneaker shield but am yet to unds em.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by caleb4god

What r the other shoes surrounding the bred flight ones? kinda hot...

Those are the upcoming Lebron Soldiers.

well those just got unappealing real fast. f lebron and petrie

Back
Top Bottom