OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

nike-air-flight-one-1-black.jpg

b3816b659bbd2df9ab5cf8e09013dd599ab5c72f_r.gif

Mint and Orlando prices went up $100 bux
smile.gif

these pics are usually always official with the exception on emerald griffey....disappointed but atleast we know these will be discounted.

actually, these are probably early pics....the sample pics that came out last month stayed true to og.....

I think we will be getting the og.

anyone else squeeze the heel of the midsole and hear something inside clicking?
happening on my orlando pair, doesn't happen when worn so it's whatever....shoe is still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only issiue I have with the black joints is no pin stripe. Da f?! Smh
Hopefully those aren't the final product

I'm pretty sure that version will not release. Let's just wait for official pics. As someone stated, the early pics of these looked to be close to OG form. I think that's the one we'll get.

1258493827725.gif

nike-air-flight-one-1-black.jpg

1258493827725.gif

1258493827725.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

actually, these are probably early pics....the sample pics that came out last month stayed true to og.....

I think we will be getting the og.

I agree with this. I think what we're going to be seeing will be more similar to the OG's.

I like both of those photoshops... blue especially. nice work

If anybody still needs orlandos kicks-crew.com still has sz 7-10 for 140. shippin is 24-32 bux depending on what option u use. got my mints from there and was very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom