**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Nike really needs to make a crap load of these pants and have them as a year round item. consistent top seller. still looking for a size L in the black heather (darker gray), obsidian blue and that other blue I posted.

is there any difference at all between the black tech fleeces and the black 2.0s? they literally look identical but does anyone know if they differ in some way?

is there any difference at all between the black tech fleeces and the black 2.0s? they literally look identical but does anyone know if they differ in some way?
2.0 have slimmer arm width than original. However, 2.0 windrunner runs the same with original.

for those wondering...the challenge red tech fleece pants (original) will match:

2010 infrared AM 90

2012 Air Jordan 9 Motorboat Jones

2013 AM 90 Lunar (somewhat)  

the tag said sample...fits the same as the black tech fleece pants (the $80 ones)

I suspect the infrared 3lab5s will perfectly match

Last edited:

for those wondering...the challenge red tech fleece pants (original) will match:

2010 infrared AM 90

2012 Air Jordan 9 Motorboat Jones

2013 AM 90 Lunar (somewhat)  

the tag said sample...fits the same as the black tech fleece pants (the $80 ones)

I suspect the infrared 3lab5s will perfectly match
do you have the red. if so where did you cop and how much

Last edited:
been looking for a lunartic t-shirt for ages in grey, but can't seem to find. i know these are sitting at champs as cheap shirts. any body know where i could check? i've cked online, no dice.

If anyone can assist me with 2 larges, that'd be great, or point me in the right direction.  Please PM me.

Last edited:
Please help!

I was wondering if I should get a size S or M on the Nike Tech Fleece Pants.

I am about 5'8 to 5'9 ft tall, I weigh about 155 lbs. I normally wear a size 30 or 31 on Levis 514 jeans. My waist line is 30 inches. I have one Nike sweatpants that is size S.

I like wearing fitted clothes including pants, but not too fit or tight. Mine thighs and calves are a little big.

So, what size should I get a S or a M? Do these pants actually stretch after wear? Also, do they shrink after wash?

Thanks guys!

Please help!
I was wondering if I should get a size S or M on the Nike Tech Fleece Pants.
I am about 5'8 to 5'9 ft tall, I weigh about 155 lbs. I normally wear a size 30 or 31 on Levis 514 jeans. My waist line is 30 inches. I have one Nike sweatpants that is size S.
I like wearing fitted clothes including pants, but not too fit or tight. Mine thighs and calves are a little big.
So, what size should I get a S or a M? Do these pants actually stretch after wear? Also, do they shrink after wash?
Thanks guys!

I would suggest a medium for you. I'm 5'9 162 and i bought a medium and they fit perfectly. Hope that helps!

Hey I'm 5'10 about 135, VERY slim guy. Would a medium in the cuffed fleece AW77 pants fit without looking baggy like normal sweats would or should I just keep searching for a small? I've never bought a pair of "joggers" before.

Last edited:
For those that copped the red techs off pro direct, were u able to get the VAT waived? If so it makes these a pretty good deal. Any insight?

Last edited:

I've given up on finding the black AW77 pants in small. Has anyone owned a pair of these BDG knit jogger pants? Sucks NDC UK has them in my size but doesn't ship overseas. Smh

Back
Top Bottom